Am I being to sensative?

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Re: Am I being to sensative?

Postby sheryl » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:43 am

It is very common for an affairs to be guised as a friendship. Any male/female friendship needs to have very strong boundaries as the line is easy to cross.
sheryl

Postby aspen13 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:47 pm

I don't want to go overboard here, but I wonder if I should have a talk with her about boundries. That might not be my place. I feel that my husband is clear on them, but I think she often crosses them...like talking about her breast implants - not sure why she felt the need to tell my husband about them. Or even suggesting a camera as a gift she wants for her birthday. She is only 25, I think too young to know what's appropriate (well I am only 28). She also has insecurities which can make it worse.
CM DXed in 2004 - 9.3 MM herniation
Pineal Gland Cyst DXed in 2008 - 11 MM
Degenerative Disc Disease L5 and S1
Hyperreflexia
aspen13

Postby sheryl » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:16 pm

I think it appropriate to talk with her. Not only are you sharing valuable information she may not be aware of, but you are also telling her that your husband is yours and she needs to back off.
Sheryl :)
sheryl

Previous

Return to ASAP Lounge