Casey Anthony Case/are you kidding me?!?

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Casey Anthony Case/are you kidding me?!?

Postby lttutrow » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 am

Has anyone ever even heard of this 'Chiari expert' they are calling to testify to this??? Unbelievable if you ask me, and while I know everyone is entitled to a good defense, this is absurd!
Here is the link to the article, the author seems to do a good job of debunking it:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/12/12/cayl ... -strategy/
lttutrow

Re: Casey Anthony Case/are you kidding me?!?

Postby wendi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:14 am

Unbelievable. But nothing this girl does surprises me anymore. To use CM1 as a defense and then pretend she has it. Well, they have to MRI her brain and I am sure the prosucution will get there own expert witness to testify. I hope this crackpot burns in Hell!

Wendi
ACM 7.5mm B4 TCS 2.4mm post op
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Postby lttutrow » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:19 pm

I can't believe it, but they are saying Caylee Anthony was in a car accident, the duct tape was to stabilize her neck and that she had an undiagnosed CM?!?! I realllllly hope a jury can see through this! I guess this 'expert' is a Chiropractor, yeah, THAT'S who I would call as my 'expert witness' in a death penalty case, not a Neurosurgeon or even Neurologist, but a Chiropractor. Unbelievable.
lttutrow

Postby tennesseewalker » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:22 pm

She used the duct tape to stabilize her neck?!?!? In some states you are criminally liable for taping up your dog's broken leg instead of taking it to a vet.

The only thing the jury can infer from all this nonsense is that Casey cares ONLY about herself and has NO remorse for killing that beautiful little girl.
Mary
Genetic CM/SM (me, my son, my twin sister and both of her daughters), RSD of right arm.
tennesseewalker

Postby wendi » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:11 am

I sure hope a jury of her "peers" finds her guilty and sentences her to death. She is adapting well to prison and enjoying her time in the spotlight with her penpals. I so hope she is put to death. I am not a big proponant of the death penalty but in this case............

Wendi
ACM 7.5mm B4 TCS 2.4mm post op
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Postby angie7 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:36 am

I saw this yesterday and was shocked. What a load of cr@p and we all know she is full of it

................but

good could come of this. Exposure through the media for CM1 patients. I hope that she doens't get off on murdering her child but this could be a huge deal for us.
Mama to 4 y/o ID twin girls (2006)
CM 0, C5-T1 syrinx, Scoliosis, Hypotension; PFD 2004
Deg Disc C4/5,Cervical Kyphosis-repaired 07 w cadavar bone graph & plate w 4 screws
angie7

Return to ASAP Lounge