Everybody staying warm in the Midwest?

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Everybody staying warm in the Midwest?

Postby wendi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:16 am

We are cold here too, but no snow yet, knock wood. I would love a white Christmas. So pretty with the lights, then it can melt on New Years Day and start to warm up to at least 50 and bring on spring. The cold is making me hurt. I do hope you folks you live where all the snow fell are all safe and sound.

Wendi
ACM 7.5mm B4 TCS 2.4mm post op
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Re: Everybody staying warm in the Midwest?

Postby razzle » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:49 pm

yes we are safe , we had such a blizzard the other day they had to close down the interstate . wrecks everywhere. The older you get the more you hate it. I just keep saying one day closer to spring . R
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Roz( Razzle51 or Rosalyn
Iowa
razzle

Postby wendi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:01 pm

I am glad to hear you are safe. I was thinking about you and others as I watched the news. It does get harder the older we get and the CM does not help.

Love your Avatar! I was trying to download one with no success! I was trying for about 30 minutes this morning.

Wendi
ACM 7.5mm B4 TCS 2.4mm post op
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Postby angie7 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Glad everyone is okay. I just moved to florida from Indiana in November! Guess I picked a good year to move! hope everyone stays safe and warm!
Mama to 4 y/o ID twin girls (2006)
CM 0, C5-T1 syrinx, Scoliosis, Hypotension; PFD 2004
Deg Disc C4/5,Cervical Kyphosis-repaired 07 w cadavar bone graph & plate w 4 screws
angie7

Return to ASAP Lounge