Be Careful What you wish for Amy Joe!

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Be Careful What you wish for Amy Joe!

Postby wendi » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:36 am

I guess you got all the snow huh? It just missed us and we only got a few inches here except the wind is brutal! NJ, NY and up your way was hit the hardest. Philly too got about a foot. Thank goodness, you and your Dad can have it. since it missed Christmas by a day, I do not want to see anymore. It is supposed to get up into the high forties by the end of the week and that will feel balmy by today's comparison of a windchill of zero, Brrrr. I hate hate, hate it. Makes me hurt. I would stay home with the doggies and a blanket, but I have to work.

Wendi
ACM 7.5mm B4 TCS 2.4mm post op
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Re: Be Careful What you wish for Amy Joe!

Postby razzle » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:08 am

Hey Wendi hope your Holiday was good . Yall can keep the snow there. we are dealing with the cold . Right now its 5 . :cry: :cry:
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Roz( Razzle51 or Rosalyn
Iowa
razzle

Postby wendi » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:18 am

Hope yours was too. Glad it is over and now on to New Year! It is very cold here too! With the wind chill, it is 1 above zero, but at the end of the week, the high forties will seem balmy.
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Postby Amy Joe » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Yes indeed we got it! My parents so need these types of storms. Dad has most of their retirement into these trucks! I am praying the drifting continues all night so his big blower can be out all night cleaning bridges.

I am all snug in my house with the dogs, pellet stoves roaring and good movies on demand! DH stayed home today! We are not even going to think about shoveling till the wind dies down.

Thanks for shipping it my way...........keep em' coming!

Amy Joe
MVA 11/05, Dx CM 7mm 1/06, PFD 10/07/2008
Occipital Neuralgia, POT's, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Vitamin D Deficient, Lymes, Celiac
NS: Dr Carl B Heilman
Tufts Medical in Boston
http://www.amyjoeonetoughcookie.blogspot.com
Amy Joe

Postby wendi » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:22 am

You got it! It seems so much warmer today now that it is breezy instead of gusty. I think it will be in the 30's and then the 40's by the end of the week. My employee has some sort of stomach flu, so I am stuck here all day. I can't complain tho as she does not call off like the last few and she is pregnant. This is not morning sickness tho, but a bug. I just hope she did not give it to me yesterday. I have been getting spoiled by my 6 hr days.

If anymore snow starts heading this way, I will wish it up towards you and your parents.

Wendi
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Return to ASAP Lounge