finally, my hard work has paid off

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

finally, my hard work has paid off

Postby wendi » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Last month, I thought I was going to miss out by a 1/4 of a point, but, DRUMROLL PLEASE!...................................................AFTER 7 YEARS OF BEING AN AGENT, I have finally won a trip and not just any trip, but the top trip along with a huge bonus. Well, really, I get 2 trips, one is for me and DH to go to Maui in April! How cool is that? And then in May, I will get to go to Orlando by myself as that is just for the agents. I am so excited. To have done this while having a chronic illness, I hate a braggart, but I deserve to pat myself on my back as I do work hard and I am going to get paid back. We have this point system and I end up missing by something. It is very hard. They make it hard to get your bonus and get the trip.

Sorry, I posted twice. I am a little excited!

Wendi
ACM 7.5mm B4 TCS 2.4mm post op
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Re: finally, my hard work has paid off

Postby Claudine » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Such great news, Wendi. I am very happy for you. I am sure you deserve this bonus and you should be proud of yourself.
C.
Claudine

Postby ratherjust_beme » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Such great news!! Congratulations! I sooo love it when people on this board take the time to share happy news, good things going on in their lives because it gives me hope. And we all can use hope! I hope your trips are fabulous and you have every right to pat yourself on the back. You worked hard!!
thanks for sharing
sheila
ratherjust_beme

Postby Amy Joe » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:52 am

You do deserve a pat on the back! Good for you. I hope you and hubby enjoy the trip! AND the bonus!

Amy Joe
MVA 11/05, Dx CM 7mm 1/06, PFD 10/07/2008
Occipital Neuralgia, POT's, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Vitamin D Deficient, Lymes, Celiac
NS: Dr Carl B Heilman
Tufts Medical in Boston
http://www.amyjoeonetoughcookie.blogspot.com
Amy Joe

Postby wendi » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:05 am

Thanks so much everyone. I just read my post again and it sounded a little like I was babbling. I had to go to an oral surgeon yesterday and my blood pressure was a little high. Well, I guess so. I am very excited.

Another agent said to me, you deserve this with all you have been thru to have done this well in this econemy and I am so proud of you. The only problem is, none of the agents I am friends with made it. I guess, I am going to have to make some new friends, lord knows I am not shy.

I also have to decide if I am going to reach out to the sister I have not spoken to in years and let her know I am on one island while she lives on the Big Island. Big dilema and family drama, stay tuned for more.

Wendi
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Postby razzle » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:40 am

wow wendi so cool , have a great time and enjoy every minute . Good job , well deserved. R
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Roz( Razzle51 or Rosalyn
Iowa
razzle

Postby wendi » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:12 am

Thanks Roz. It is so cold here in PA, I sure wish I was there now.
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Postby kiminfla » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:20 pm

FABULOUS news! I hope you have a wonderful time on both trips! I'm sure Hawaii will be great any time of year. Orlando in May might be a bit warm but it depends on your perspective. It was 66 degrees here today and I was loving it. People were complaining about how cold they were...REALLY??? I don't tolerate the intense heat well anymore so I was thrilled with 66. I'd love to live somewhere more seasonal instead of here where we call the seasons "hot and hotter". Congratulations!!! Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Postby phyrehawke » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Congratulations Wendi! You deserve it, and a little bragging is perfectly fine, IMO. At least somebody's life is going right for them right now...I like hearing that!
Rozanne/phyre
"A path of awakening would never suggest that we should be a passive and unwitting spectator of our own repeated disasters, but should turn the power of our attention to untangle the web of complexity." Christina Feldman
phyrehawke

Postby June » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:07 am

Good for you, Wendi. You deserve it, and more! Enjoy the trips, the bonus, and the feelings of a job well done. And thanks for sharing your good news. -June
June

Postby marymac » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 am

Congrats Wendi!

You've helped so many people and been such an inspiration, your karma brought them to you. Oh yeah, your perservance. Have a supergreat time.
Hugs and smiles
Marymac
Marymac
Central disc herniations C5-6 and C6-7, extensive syringohydromyelia cavity throughout the cervical & thoracic cord (large syrinx from C6 inferiorly.)

"Every day is a gift: Thats why it's called the Present"
marymac

Postby karenb » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Wendi,

Congratulations!!! Two trips - Wow! It's really amazing what you are able to accomplish!

Karen
karenb

Postby angie7 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 pm

THATS GREAT!!!!!! You deserve a big ol' pat on the back! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you! Enjoy the trip!
Mama to 4 y/o ID twin girls (2006)
CM 0, C5-T1 syrinx, Scoliosis, Hypotension; PFD 2004
Deg Disc C4/5,Cervical Kyphosis-repaired 07 w cadavar bone graph & plate w 4 screws
angie7

Postby chrisw » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:32 pm

This is just simply amazing and awesome for you! Ya know... you don't have to bring your husband hint hint hint!
SM, Chiari 0 (Rosner), Diagnosed 8/08 after car accident 6/08, Vitamin D deficent
chrisw

Location: Columbia, SC and lots of time near Blacksburg and Smith Mountain Lake in VA

Postby wendi » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:20 am

Thanks so much. It is nice to share good news. I love to hear when everyone else has something good to share as sometimes this place gets to be a little too gloom and doom.

Sorry, Chris, DH is coming, maybe next time. I am working hard right now for next year.

Maybe when I come to Florida in May, I could meet up with you Florida girls. How far away are you from Orlando? I don't know how much free time they give me there as that is just for agents and there will be seminars etc, but I assume I will get some. I know the end of May will be Hot, but right now at 20 in PA, it sounds devine, but I dont' do well with extreme anything which makes Hawaii weather sound perfect.

Thanks again to all of you that wished me well, it was so nice of you! I truly appreciate it.

Wendi
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Next

Return to ASAP Lounge