Followup Appt tommorrow! So Nervous!!

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Followup Appt tommorrow! So Nervous!!

Postby africk22 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:26 pm

I had my new MRIs and CINE done before Christmas and last week a nerve conduction study. I go tomorrow to Louisville to meet with my new neuro to recieve all my test results an whether or not Ill get the Im sorry I dont know what to do for you or a hopeful plan of action. Ive been waiting for this a while and now that its tomorrow Im supper nervous!!! I just dont want to go through another doctor blowing me off, the 4hr drive up there is hard enough!
Rearended n Car wreck 08 back n neck w/Bulging/Herniated discs, Spinal Stenosis&Spondylosis, CM1 6-7mm, Adv.DDD,Demineralizin Vertebraes, Arthritis, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia, Chronic Migraines, n much more!
MUCH LUV N PRAYERS 2 ALL!
africk22

Re: Followup Appt tommorrow! So Nervous!!

Postby ronald64 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Good luck!. My first appt to see a Neurosurgeon is Friday. I am filled with all the same hopes and fears as you..only I'll be flying and not driving. Hope you get the answer you need and want.

Ron
ronald64

Postby africk22 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Goodluck to you as well!! Yea if this one doesnt work out then my next neuro Ill be flying, Ill prob go to chiari center or somewhere like that, that has been recommended on here.
Rearended n Car wreck 08 back n neck w/Bulging/Herniated discs, Spinal Stenosis&Spondylosis, CM1 6-7mm, Adv.DDD,Demineralizin Vertebraes, Arthritis, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia, Chronic Migraines, n much more!
MUCH LUV N PRAYERS 2 ALL!
africk22

Postby chrisw » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Crossing fingers for both of you!

Best wishes!

Chris
SM, Chiari 0 (Rosner), Diagnosed 8/08 after car accident 6/08, Vitamin D deficent
chrisw

Location: Columbia, SC and lots of time near Blacksburg and Smith Mountain Lake in VA

Return to ASAP Lounge