neurology now magazine

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

neurology now magazine

Postby judyg » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:49 am

Hopefully this is not against rules.
While I was in my NL's office recently, I picked up a Neurology Now magazine to look at. Not sure anyone else has seen it but thought I'd let everyone know that it was interesting and you can order a FREE subscription sent to you. In this months mag there was a response by a dr to a readers question about whether or not to see a doctor for CM1 - basically the answer was, yes see a doctor...............

The webiste to order online is www.neurologynow.com the mag also said you can get back copies.
judyg

Re: neurology now magazine

Postby karenb » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi all,

I have subscribed to this magazine for several years... dx with SM, plus 2 parents with Alzheimers, plus a father and an uncle (both blood relations) with Parksinson's, and another with Myesthenia Gravis. It always has something that's helpful, and is written from a layman's point of view.

Karen

P.S. I, too, hope this isn't against rules...
karenb

Return to ASAP Lounge