tattoodlb1 birthday

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

tattoodlb1 birthday

Postby razzle » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Have a happy birthday Dana
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Roz( Razzle51 or Rosalyn
Iowa
razzle

Re: tattoodlb1 birthday

Postby wendi » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Happy Birthday Dear Dana! I do hope you have a good one! I wish you only the best sweetpea! I hope you are getting some of the warm weather we are having here in PA today!

Wendi
ACM 7.5mm B4 TCS 2.4mm post op
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Postby aspen13 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Happy birthday!!
CM DXed in 2004 - 9.3 MM herniation
Pineal Gland Cyst DXed in 2008 - 11 MM
Degenerative Disc Disease L5 and S1
Hyperreflexia
aspen13

Postby Janice » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Happy Birthday to YOU!! Hope you enjoyed this day Dana! May your days be filled with love, joy, happiness & many blessings!

Take care, love you, hugs!
GOD Bless!
Janice

Thoracic: SM T3-T12 / Disc Buldge T7-T9 / Mild Scoliosis
Cervical: SM C2-C6 / DDD / Kyphosis
Hemangioma's: T9-T11 & L4

http://janice-mylifewithsm.blogspot.com/ (Copy & Paste link into your browser)
Janice

Postby Lisav » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Happy Birthday Dana!!
Lisav

Postby smoovie0704 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:27 am

Happy Birthday Dana!
Complex Migraine w/o Aura
CM 9mm
Fibromyalgia
smoovie0704

Postby tinliz » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Happy Birthday Dana!
tinliz

Postby kiminfla » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Happy belated birthday...I hope it was fabulous! Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Postby phyrehawke » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:37 am

Happy Belated Birthday Dana...better late than never, right? lol
Hugs,
Rozanne/phyre
"A path of awakening would never suggest that we should be a passive and unwitting spectator of our own repeated disasters, but should turn the power of our attention to untangle the web of complexity." Christina Feldman
phyrehawke

Postby marymac » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 am

and at last from me: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DANA.
Love, hugs, fake smiles
m
Marymac
Central disc herniations C5-6 and C6-7, extensive syringohydromyelia cavity throughout the cervical & thoracic cord (large syrinx from C6 inferiorly.)

"Every day is a gift: Thats why it's called the Present"
marymac

Postby tattoodlb1 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Awwww shucks, y'all, you are all so sweet!!!! Thank you for your b-day wishes. For the first time in 4 years, hubby didn't mess it up in any way; my dad made a surprise visit and he took care of me like a queen; this is the first birthday of mine that we have spent together probably since the 1970's. Isn't that sad????????? But we all had fun; I ate almost a whole Pepperege farm cake (key lime) YUM, and had some chocolate cake and also black forest cake (docs worried I'm less than 93 lbs now)........

I dyed my hair blonde so all the jokes apply to me now. Really. I lost my ATM card 2x in 6 months, lost several ear pieces for my phone (cats eat them); and I'm really starting to connect with this disease not being ME; but just there and that is so hard to do because we live our lives going to doc appts taking meds, doing therapy, having surgery....... so it sort of gets to you after a while.

Since I sell stuff on e-Bay my office is literally JAMMED with stuff, and the other day a whole stack of Limoges fell on my foot (mixed with other equally as valuable) good thing I had double slippers on or I'd be in ER. Lost about $100 worth of stuff, and had bits of glass in my foot but other than that, ok...... I know I need to just get in here and get the stuff listed. That's it. My stumbling block is my brain. Good thing it's not so close to my feet... hahahhaa.......

Bought an Android phone the other day, really out of my price range, got yelled at, but I'm keeping it because life is too short to not have too many toys. :lol:

Hubby cut me off with $$. Is thinking of charging me rent and paying half the bills. W??????? He's mad at me, very long story. Long story short; He's mad at me for being sick with SM. He thinks I caused it so I wouldn't have to work or anything. He went so far as to say I was lazy and a drug addict. He tells me to leave any time I'm ready....... ? How is that a loving husband?

Anyway, sorrry this got so sloppy with the story, but I'll try to get back on here more often when things don't hurt so much. I'm a year late for my aunt's dream catcher; I feel like a jerk. I am getting taxes done this week, so maybe end next week I'll check back.

Thank you all for being so wonderful.
Love
Dana
Syringomyelia entire spinal cord including throughout conus, Chiari ? Hemangioma T2, Multiple Tarlov cysts; Empty sella & degenerative disc disease entire spine.. severe Fibromyalgia (central cord hypersensitivity).
tattoodlb1

Return to ASAP Lounge