Bile salt

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Bile salt

Postby razzle » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:46 am

Has anyone taken for constipation or does anyone know anything about it. thanks R
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Roz( Razzle51 or Rosalyn
Iowa
razzle

Re: Bile salt

Postby tennesseewalker » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Interesting question. I had no idea it was available. I wonder how they make it.
Mary
Genetic CM/SM (me, my son, my twin sister and both of her daughters), RSD of right arm.
tennesseewalker

Postby razzle » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:40 pm

yes you can get at drugstore.com or walgreens online .

heard it works for constipation
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Roz( Razzle51 or Rosalyn
Iowa
razzle

Postby vickiec » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Hello to all my friends here on ASAP before I go on I would like to say thank you to you all I have not been on in quite awhile but when I am I just love the fact that I am not crazy there are people just like me here.
Now as far as bile salt I have never heard of it but I have used epsom salt for relief of constipation it does not always work but it does help sometimes maybe it is all in my head but I say hey anything that helps helps I would love more info on this if anyone has any. The only way I get relief these days is to stop taking the MS Contin for a few days but that is so unrealistc so I prettty much just suffer through it.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOU I RELY ON YOUR INPUT ALL THE TIME I HAVE HAD DR ISSUES AND PAIN MANAGEMENT ISSUES ALOT OF THE TIME SO I HAVE REFERED TO ASAP FOR HELP OR JUST FOR SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO ME WITHOUT THINKING I AM CRAZY

THANKS AGAIN
Vickie
vickiec

Return to ASAP Lounge