May 21?

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

May 21?

Postby NextNyc » Tue May 10, 2011 4:52 am

My post was deleted so I'm trying it in another spot. Has anyone else heard of the May 21 Judgement Day predictions of giant earthquakes along the Pacific ring of fire faults.
I usually take this stuff with a grain of salt. However I did read an article on how Greenland is rising like 20ft b/c all the ice that's melted. It sounds crazy, but it's almost as if these two things line up,although I personally don't get any negative feelings about that Date, I am worried about earthquakes!
Syrinx C4 C6 with tail to T1; ACM 3 mm herniation. Symptoms=excruciating pain in arms and worse pain in shoulders & neck pain, the neck at min feels pressure filled and aches.Any position besides a reclined in Lazy Boy makes it worse
NextNyc

Re: May 21?

Postby aspen13 » Tue May 10, 2011 9:47 am

I saw your first post about a quick death, then saw May 21 and knew what this would be about.

I don't believe it one bit. I personally think conspiracy and end of the world theories are fascinating, but not true. I am shocked that will all of the problems in the world and all of the charities that need help people have donated 100's of millions of dollars to this guy to promote his propaganda.

I am not religious, but believe in God and have heard that the bible says no one will know when the end of days is coming. As for the Mayan Calendar, it's not the end of the calendar as in its infinite end; the calendar starts fresh every 13,000 years. Considering the Earth has been around for billions of years it's safe to say that the Mayan Calendar had recycled almost four million times.

As for global warming, the earth has cyclical weather patterns, an ice age usually occurs every 100,000 years. Do I think pollution could accelerate this, sure. Do I think anything will happen to the earth in our lifetime that will wipeout civilization, no.

I am no expert, but I think you should enjoy the time you have and not worry about earthquakes, heck I live in Southern Cali. My sister in law called me after the Japan earthquake and said her husband heard on Fox News that in three weeks California would be at the bottom of the ocean.
CM DXed in 2004 - 9.3 MM herniation
Pineal Gland Cyst DXed in 2008 - 11 MM
Degenerative Disc Disease L5 and S1
Hyperreflexia
aspen13

Postby wendi » Tue May 10, 2011 10:02 am

The Mayans predicted the end of the world as December 21st 2012. Remember the movie that was made 2012?!!! There was a date in May, but again 2012!!! There was none in 2011. The only person or entity who knows when the end of the world is coming is God and jesus Christ and as a proclaimed Christian, you should know that.

As a Christian and a Patriot, I was pretty steamed by your other post and can understand why it was removed and this one will probably be too. I was proud of our Navy Seals as I am proud of all of our troops. You don't think we had the right to barge in there without permission to get that monster?!!!! Did he have the right to murder over 3000 people on September 11th? Where were you that day? Did you not watch people jumping to their deaths instead of burning alive? What does your screen name NextNyC mean? I guess New York City has nothing to do with it. I am from PA and one of those planes crashed in a field in MY STATE! That monster ordered the murder of innocent people. I say justice was done. It took 10 years, but we got the job done. He declared war on the United States and he got what he deserved. We couldn't ask Pakistan for permission, we can't trust them obviously.

God Bless America!

Wendi
ACM 7.5mm B4 TCS 2.4mm post op
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Postby Moderator » Tue May 10, 2011 12:01 pm

this thread has been locked due to Policy and procedure . Moderator

Return to ASAP Lounge