Dose anyone get fevers for no apparent reason?

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Dose anyone get fevers for no apparent reason?

Postby chrisb » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:00 am

I run fevers alot. and they have never been able to figure out why. usually 103 to 105. I stopped going to the Dr for them because they flip out but have never figured out why im getting them. So I'm just curious to know if this happens to anyone else?
39yr old Army wife with 4 kids.
SM from c4-c5 thoughout entire spinalcord. Compressed C5 and L1. hydromyelia, Osteoporosis.
chrisb

Re: Dose anyone get fevers for no apparent reason?

Postby gunflint » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:03 am

I don't get fevers but I do sweat profusely on my left side compared to my right.
gunflint

Postby smann » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:55 pm

I don't get fevers either, but I do feel like I have a fever a lot of the time even though I don't.?????
[img][/img] Susan
smann

Postby chrisb » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Im not sure they recently sent me to be tested for MS due to the fevers and other symtoms and those came back normal, meaning i dont have MS. they also tested me for lupas, and i dont have that either. They just cant figure out why im running them. So I was curious if anyone else had this same issue
thanks for responding
Chris
39yr old Army wife with 4 kids.
SM from c4-c5 thoughout entire spinalcord. Compressed C5 and L1. hydromyelia, Osteoporosis.
chrisb

Return to ASAP Lounge