What does this mean?

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby georgiagal » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:16 pm

Yes, Snoozie, that is the post I was referring to. There was mention that "WTF" was used in the "topic title", but that wasn't the case.

SMLady -- I don't believe anyone's upset.

It's just time to stop the *judging* (refer to previous posts in this topic).

Hope ya'll have a great day!!

GG
georgiagal

Postby Ryzing » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:10 pm

GG is obviously referring to what I posted, but in all honesty, those are my thoughts, therefore, I'm not going to apologize. Cussing is something everyone does to some extent, but to do it constantly & use it as if it were everyday talk is not impressive for a man or a woman. Actually, it can make people uncomfortable. My DH is one of them - he has a filthy mouth at times and it gets old quick. I find it interesting that I'm not allowed to point out what I feel is wrong, but people sure can do it to me. But that's okay - I have thick skin (it may be bubbling and prickly from the shingles, but dangit, it's still thick!).

Thanks for the laughs, Glenna. Peace to you all.
Syringomyelia - C4-T12, Fibromyalgia, Scoliosis, DDD
"If you don't change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?"
Ryzing

Previous

Return to ASAP Lounge