Good news reguarding my sister

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Good news reguarding my sister

Postby prettyeyes » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:12 pm

WELL EVERYONE JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE A SISTER WHO IS 37 AND SHE HAS A TERMINALLY ILL DISEASE CALLED FRIEDRICKS ATAXIA, THEN TO TOP OF ALL THAT SHE NOW NEEDS A HEART, WELL TODAY THE HEART TRANSPLANT TEAM CALLED HER TO SAY SHE HAS BEEN EXCEPTED TO THE LIST, FINALLY ALL HER HARD WORK HAS PAID OFF, THEY ALSO TOLD US THAT THEY HAVE NEVER HAD A RECEIPENT WAIT LONGER THAN 6 MONTHS FOR ONE, THANK GOD, PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS HER NAME IS TIPPI. THANKS TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE . LOT'S OF LOVE LISA
prettyeyes

Postby georgiagal » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Hi, Lisa. I'm so glad to hear you've had good news for Tippi! I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers in hopes that all goes well.

GG
georgiagal

Postby kiminfla » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:00 am

Lisa, So great to hear the good news! You and your family will be in my prayers...Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Postby Sandy » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:41 am

Lisa,

That's great to hear! But please don't forget to take good care of yourself, too. You'll need all the strength you have to help her recover!

love,
sandy :D
Sandy

Postby dtyree » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:26 am

Tippi, you have come a long way, a trip of faith, courage, and hope. Now you have made it. It is time to take a fresh breath of air and let it fill your lungs and body with a cool crispness of newness. You are on your way to a better future and life that you may have forgotten. May God be with you, guide you and warm you with His Love.

Lisa, you too have come a distance while watching over your sister in her ups and downs. Of course it is not over yet, but a milestone has been reached for both of you. A sigh of relief is in order to remind you that the past is gone, just a memory. Now is the time to take a breath of the future ahead of both of you.

May God surround you with His Love to warm you, His Peace to comfort you, and His Joy in knowing that there is a brighter future ahead for you and your sister!! Such Joy!!!

Peace,
David
Been called a "walking medical dictionary".
dtyree

Postby Terri in Cali » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:08 pm

Hearing stories like that of your sister, just make me feel terrible for all the complaining I do when it comes to my pain and needing to wear this darn collar. I am so fortunate to have the level of health I do.

I will keep your sister and your whole family in my prayers. If you don't have any objection I would like to post about it at our church for the prayer team.

My God bless you and your family, keeping the anxiety during the wait to a minimum. And may those that He is calling Home be a match for what she needs.
Terri in Cali
ACMI 22mm herniation
Decompressed 9/4/07
Still wondering if I will ever be normal
www.beautipage.com/sonomaspa
Terri in Cali

Postby Vagreeneys » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:50 pm

It is always good to hear something positive, my prayers are with you and your family. Tippi seems to be very strong and your love for her shows in your post. I have always said a good support systems always helps. Good luck to you and your family in this journey!
SM Syrinx c-5 to t-3 DDD t-10 and t-11 L-4 and L-5
Rhuematoid Arthiritis
Neck Fusion C-3 to C-6
Tavlor cyst
Tethered cord
Vagreeneys

Postby prettyeyes » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:50 pm

Thank you so much for all the prayers and blessings, tippi still has a ways to go, and yes to putting her story on the prayer books and listss where ever you need, can never have to many prayers, when i see her and talk to her i feel bad myself for all the negative thoughts i have, she has so much more to deal with then i can even imagine, Teri in cali where are you in cali, that is where tippi is now, we are from there born and raised, i miss home, thanks for all the support guys. lisa
prettyeyes

Postby Janice » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:14 am

Hi Lisa,

I'm so sorry to hear about Tippi.

You both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care and believe that everything will work out.
GOD Bless!
Janice

Thoracic: SM T3-T12 / Disc Buldge T7-T9 / Mild Scoliosis
Cervical: SM C2-C6 / DDD / Kyphosis
Hemangioma's: T9-T11 & L4

http://janice-mylifewithsm.blogspot.com/ (Copy & Paste link into your browser)
Janice

Postby preciousheide » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:03 pm

Sorry to hear about your sister, and I second the thought that she is an incredible woman, also I think that it is so wonderful that you are such a good sister. You seem to really care about her, and that is what family is all about.

I will be thinking of her and sending her good energy.
preciousheide

Return to ASAP Lounge