A good one to get hooked up with!

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

A good one to get hooked up with!

Postby dtyree » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:05 am

Over the years, have seen quite a few doctors who I would not give you 2 cts. for. However, was fortunate to get an excellant one. Dr. Samuel Hunter, NL now at St. Thomas Hospital in Nashville. He is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever visited. He will soon be moving to Williamson County Medical Center, and yea, going with him.

Earlier this month, I called to make an appointment and the receptionist said the earliest I could get in was June. That booked. His nurse did make an earlier visit for me, like this Wed.

But we hear so much about the bad ones, I just wanted to share one of the best ones and give credit to an incredible person. Everytime I visit, it is easily 2-3 hours, he is very thorough. He is also very approachable, easy to have a conversation with, has a gentle spirit, and very knowledgable and to the point. I can't say enough good things about him. But if you can get here, your trip will certainly not be in vain.

Peace,
David
Been called a "walking medical dictionary".
dtyree

Postby Ryzing » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:06 am

David,

I'm so happy for you! Congrats on finding someone you trust - who is also knowledgable and willing to spend time with you.

I have a great NL. I know a lot of members here don't have much luck with a NL, but I love mine. He is like your new guy - he spends all the time you need talking about whatever it is you need to discuss with him. He asks lots of questions and does whatever he has to to make sure I'm taken care of.

Diane
Syringomyelia - C4-T12, Fibromyalgia, Scoliosis, DDD
"If you don't change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?"
Ryzing

Thank you so very much

Postby preciousheide » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Thank you very much for letting all of us know about a good doctor, I am willing to travel and if you say this is a good one I will be checking into this.
preciousheide

Return to ASAP Lounge