I Need an MRI Image of CM1

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby jinglebells » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:13 pm

Hipcrip,
thats amazing, I wish you every sucsess with your site,I am afraid i cant help you out with the Mri images , I am a real dumbo on the computer and i dont think we are even allowed copies of our MRI scans in the UK . I have been waiting nearly a month for my results but i will request a copy of the report and if i feel really daring i might ask if it is possible for a copy of the mri scan.If i can get it i can get my teen daughter to post.Good Luck!!!
Jinglebells
jinglebells

Postby georgiagal » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:54 pm

Hi, HC!!!

I thought I had a cm pic of dh's I could send, but it's not on my computer right now.

I will take a pic from one of his films and pm it to you tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!

GG
georgiagal

Postby georgiagal » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:42 am

Hi, HC. Here's a copy of dh's upright mri showing 4-5 mm herniation CM.

I decided to put the link here so that newcomers would be able to see it as well. Hope it helps!

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... MMRI-1.jpg

GG
georgiagal

Postby kiminfla » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:30 pm

Hip, I have no idea how to get you this info but I'd be happy to share if you let me know how! Some of my images are on films and some on CDs but I definitely have examples from my personal experience of pre-op compression, "kinking" and cerebellar tonsil herniation (12mm) pre-op...and very recent 18 months post op which show improved space, no kink, etc...Please let me know how to share (by pm or here) and I'd be happy to! Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Postby BH5196 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Hip,

I have a CD full of images of my 22mm herniation. Let me figure out how to get them off of there and to you and I'll be happy to do so.

No post op pics yet as I'm only coming up on 6 months post op.

I look forward to seeing your site when it is ready for our "viewing pleasure".
Beth in NC
CM-22mm herniation, normal CSF flow, no Syrinxes
Cervical-Medullary decompression with dural scoring 10/8/07
Not cured, but heading in the right direction!
BH5196

Postby BH5196 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:08 pm

Here are a couple. We'll see how well I learned from the "learn how to post MRI's" post. :?

And would you believe 2 different CINE MRI's both came back as NO CSF flow obstruction?? I don't see how it was making it past that roadblock. :D
Beth in NC
CM-22mm herniation, normal CSF flow, no Syrinxes
Cervical-Medullary decompression with dural scoring 10/8/07
Not cured, but heading in the right direction!
BH5196

Return to ASAP Lounge