Enjoy the Day!

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Enjoy the Day!

Postby dtyree » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:28 pm

This post is not intended to be open for discussion or debate, informational purposes only. It is not here to sway anyone to a particular belief. It is here for those that want to accept the material, can, if not then don't, it is your choice. I realize that there are many differences here and respect those differences.

This coming Sunday is the highest point of the year, Easter. It represents newness, freshness, as symbolized by the butterfly emerging from the cocoon.

It is my hope that you have the happiest of Easters. That you embrace the newness that is represented in this day. And that your lives take off and soar the same way a butterfly does, with its newness. And with your wings unfurled you are able to fly to new heights and experience a joy that you have never recognized before.

May your wings be full of vibrant color as you fly and radiate out love wherever you may travel. May you carry with you joy of life and spread it among those you meet. May you take with you a warmth that touches those that may need it. May you share your positive life with those that could use it. May all that is represented this day be yours to enjoy!

Peace,
David
Been called a "walking medical dictionary".
dtyree

Postby Ryzing » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:31 pm

Thanks David! Blessings to you & yours, too. Have a great Easter holiday!

Diane
Syringomyelia - C4-T12, Fibromyalgia, Scoliosis, DDD
"If you don't change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?"
Ryzing

Postby georgiagal » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:48 pm

David,

What beautiful words.................thank you.

GG
georgiagal

Postby preciousheide » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Wow! that is one of the most beatiful things I have heard in a very long time. Just wanted to say thank you for sharing. May the same be with you, today and always!
preciousheide

Postby kiminfla » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:09 pm

David, Thanks! That was beautiful! Wishing you all the hope that this Easter brings, Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Postby Vagreeneys » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:28 am

Thanks that was beautiful and i hope that you have a great Easter!!! I will be with loved ones so mine will be special and full of love.

Thanks again
Heide
SM Syrinx c-5 to t-3 DDD t-10 and t-11 L-4 and L-5
Rhuematoid Arthiritis
Neck Fusion C-3 to C-6
Tavlor cyst
Tethered cord
Vagreeneys

Postby Amy Joe » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:20 am

David, my friend good morning from the North.

I love Easter, it does bring new beginnings. Next to Christmas it is my favorite.

The flowers are poking up, the brids start thier morning singing and the air smells so sweat.

My dear grandmother loved easter and I start thinking of her more during this week. She use to bring all us kids such beautiful flowers of lillys and daisies.

I plan (weather permitting) to have a coffee brunch buffet on the deck for my family. First outing of a new season! Bring in all the colors of summer.

I have only been part of this family since Jan 1 and I want to thank you all for sharing sunshine to me thru out this winter! I look forward to sharing my more seasons together. This is the first EVER winter where I did not get the snow blues thanks to all of you!

God bless

Amy Joe
MVA 11/05, Dx CM 7mm 1/06, PFD 10/07/2008
Occipital Neuralgia, POT's, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Vitamin D Deficient, Lymes, Celiac
NS: Dr Carl B Heilman
Tufts Medical in Boston
http://www.amyjoeonetoughcookie.blogspot.com
Amy Joe

Return to ASAP Lounge