the 'joys' of being female

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

the 'joys' of being female

Postby bri23t » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:55 pm

having a tough day and just thought id share...for almost 2 yrs i was in menopause (at only 26-27) due to the pressure in my head and

following my last surgery in jan 07 i apparently came out of it b/c i started seeing aunt flow again and now whenever its that time of the month, like today for example...my lower back and head hurt worse than i thought they could...

i know that its good that im not in menopause...but god things were MUCH easier when i was...i have enough pain to deal w/ everyday and dont need my monthlys adding to my discomfort!...

today is one of those days where i wish it was all over...however that could be accomplished!!...i hope everyone else is having a better day than me!...
dx CM and SM 09/05, failed PFD 10/05
VP shunt 11/05
removal of cerebral tonsils 1/07
SM (through entire spinal cord)
TCS and EDS dx at TCI 4/08
TCS surgery 4/08, pfd revision and VP shunt revision 5/08
bri23t

Postby Sandy » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:43 pm

bri23t,

I'm so sorry. I've been in Menopause for a wihle now and boy am I glad. Hang in there, girl.

I did notice that the more symptomatic I became, the more pain I had with that time of the month. My hips, everything hurt.

I am sending you warm chamomille tea through the airways!

love,
sandy :D
Sandy

Postby Vagreeneys » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:41 pm

I am so sorry you have to deal with that with everything else.....hope you start feeling better soon.
SM Syrinx c-5 to t-3 DDD t-10 and t-11 L-4 and L-5
Rhuematoid Arthiritis
Neck Fusion C-3 to C-6
Tavlor cyst
Tethered cord
Vagreeneys

Postby SMLady » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:27 am

I had a total hysterectomy 5 years ago, and it was the best thing i had ever done for myself. I wish I could have had more kids, but it's so nice not having to deal with all of that anymore.

Yay menopause!
Proud Mom of One Son
Idiopathic SM T1 - T9, DDD, Scoliosis, Pinched Nerves, Bulging Discs, Spondylosis, Stenosis
----------------------------------------------
The Man who walks with God always gets to his destination.
SMLady

Return to ASAP Lounge