Easter cookies

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Easter cookies

Postby dtyree » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:21 pm

About a week ago was awakened at 2:30 in the morning by this low, loud rumbeling. Went outside, and the guy that lives across the street had parked his loud pick up truck right in front of our house. The headlights were on, the flashers were blinking, the windows were all fogged up and the truck was rocking back and forth.

I realized what was going on and went over to the driver's side. Rapped on the window very loud which interuppted the activity inside. Our neighbor asked what was the matter. I said your making a lot of noise, woke me up. You mean us, he replied. No, your truck, I said. Sorry he said and cut off the truck. I went inside and so did he and his girlfriend.

Lord, I thought, that's why God made bedrooms!

Yesterday, Easter, I was outside watching my son play when the girlfriend came over with this large package. Said she wanted us to have some Easter cookies. OH, I said, you did't have to do that. Oh yes I did, she replied.

We now have 8 dozen Easter cookies. Guess I'll take them to choir and let them enjoy.

Peace,
David
Been called a "walking medical dictionary".
dtyree

Postby ke4uzj » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:21 pm

lmao :shock: :lol:
TO BEAT STRESS:
LIVE BETTER, KISS SLOWER, HUG TIGHTER, BREATHER DEEPER, AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS THROW STUFF : )-

Give us a sense of humor, Lord,
Give us the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.
ke4uzj

Postby ke4uzj » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:25 pm

forgot to say this before i was laughing too hard.

if it were me i would have to give them away, if not everytime i saw one of the cookies i would fall over laughing .

apparently they are either younger, or in better physical shape than i am :oops:
TO BEAT STRESS:
LIVE BETTER, KISS SLOWER, HUG TIGHTER, BREATHER DEEPER, AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS THROW STUFF : )-

Give us a sense of humor, Lord,
Give us the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.
ke4uzj

Postby Ryzing » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:28 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha! Let's just hope those cookies don't have some 'special ingredient'....

Thanks for sharing this hilarious story!

Diane
Syringomyelia - C4-T12, Fibromyalgia, Scoliosis, DDD
"If you don't change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?"
Ryzing

Postby SMLady » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Proud Mom of One Son
Idiopathic SM T1 - T9, DDD, Scoliosis, Pinched Nerves, Bulging Discs, Spondylosis, Stenosis
----------------------------------------------
The Man who walks with God always gets to his destination.
SMLady

Return to ASAP Lounge