Hello everyone! I need some help

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby kiminfla » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:51 pm

Hey Kath...Long time, no chat...nice to see you! If you look on the ASAP main page under the clearance VHS tapes it shows that there is one that deals with post-traumatic SM, not sure if it would help but may be worth a try! Take good care and keep in touch...You're missed! Be blessed, Kim
Last edited by kiminfla on Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Postby donny » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:29 pm

Birdlover no i dont mind you posting this I had it copied and saved to my computer and this is what i was going to post
Don
donny

Postby donny » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:12 pm

Hi again,
I am going to add that attorneys and insurance companies know if a preexisting condition is aggravated by trauma they are and should be held responsable.
CM and SM are normally considered preexisting sm can be aquiered but the bottom line is a person can get as many research papers published articles a bunch of court cases and none of this will do any good.
You need an expert to go through all your medical records if you dont the case will never get settled. Your medical records will always speek for themselves.
Take care
Don
donny

Postby daynthelife » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:44 am

It's so nice to see everyone and I thank you for the info. I'm going to go do some reading now...looks like lots of wonderful links contained within these posts...

much luv,

Kathy
daynthelife

Postby Ryzing » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:23 pm

Hey Kathy!

I keep forgetting to reply to this. Sorry I have no information for you (big surprise, eh?), but I just wanted to limp in and tell you 'HELLO'!

Diane
Syringomyelia - C4-T12, Fibromyalgia, Scoliosis, DDD
"If you don't change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?"
Ryzing

Postby daynthelife » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Di....how have you been? Honestly I don't think many of us have info on this lol...but it never hurts to try :D

much luv to you girl!

Kathy
daynthelife

Postby SMLady » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:41 am

Kathy and Diane, You don't know how happy I was to open this post and see the two of you. It seems like old times! Those were the days... Remember the cybertrip?
Proud Mom of One Son
Idiopathic SM T1 - T9, DDD, Scoliosis, Pinched Nerves, Bulging Discs, Spondylosis, Stenosis
----------------------------------------------
The Man who walks with God always gets to his destination.
SMLady

Postby Ryzing » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:16 pm

hahaha! I was just staring at my pool yesterday, thinking: I can picture us all in there, splashing, carrying on; Glenna passed out on the deck, Kathy floating on the pool noodle, Sandy whipping our butts with wet towels...:lol: :D :lol:

Yes, yes - those WERE the good old days!

Good to see you back, Kathy.

Love, Diane
Syringomyelia - C4-T12, Fibromyalgia, Scoliosis, DDD
"If you don't change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?"
Ryzing

Previous

Return to ASAP Lounge