I'm New here...ASAP confrence

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

I'm New here...ASAP confrence

Postby christnmarchesano » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:43 pm

Hi...I'm new to this group

Just thought I'd introduce myself...
I'm christine, a TCI p/t, diagnosed with Chiari Malformation1, Cranial instability, EDS, in March 2007...and born with Cerebral Palsey...scoliosis..as a child many yrs ago. :lol:
Question: I am planning to attend the ASAP confrence this yr. in July, and attending solo. If anyone else plans on going by themselves, to the confrence, and needs (or wouldn't mind sharing a room), let me know.
The hotel rate is alittle too steep for only one person, so just thought I'd take the chance and post this.
Chris
christnmarchesano

hotel sharing

Postby Sara » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:12 am

Hi Chris and welcome!

Many people do share rooms at the conference. In fact, I met Judy Hunt for the first time by sharing a room with her and we've been friends for 10 years since! When you register for the conference, there is a place where you can indicate you wish to share the room and the office can help you find someone if you posting here doesn't get you enough responses.

I look forwarding to meeting you there!
Sara
Sara
Site Admin

Return to ASAP Lounge