Dr. Green and Everett

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Dr. Green and Everett

Postby kiminfla » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:22 am

Everett (the football player) is on the front page of today's Palm Beach Post's sports section with Dr. Green. It talks about the treatment he received that his drs learned about from a seminar at the Miami Project to Cure Paralyis. I thought it would be an interesting read for some at ASAP and I can't figure out how to post the link so you could read it. I sent someone a pm asking for help but I know we're all busy so if someone else is able to post it I'd much appreciate it!

I went to palmbeachpost.com and did a search for Dr. Green and found the article and picture. It's in today's newspaper. Thanks in advance! Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Postby donny » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:01 am

Hi It looks like there are several articles I hope this link works so you can read all of them
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/search/sea ... ction=site
Take care
Don
donny

article

Postby razzle51 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:38 am

great article thanks Kim
I choose not to place "DIS" in my ability.

There is a light at the end of every tunnel....just pray it's not a train!.

razzle51

Postby PittyPatty » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:44 am

There is also a different article in my paper today on the same subject at http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/hurricanes/sfl-flsphyde29sbmar29,0,1531927.column

It is very interesting. Thanks for sharing Kim!
PittyPatty

Postby kiminfla » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:17 pm

Thanks so much for posting the links! I remember when the injury happened Dr. Green was on the morning news programs, evening news, etc. talking about how he believed Kevin would walk again because of what he's seen in the research. He's got a great positive attitude and I'm glad to read of how well things are going for Kevin. Dr. Green is often quoted saying that we will find a cure for paralysis...it's a matter of when not if...fascinating stuff! Thanks again for posting so others who are interested can read about it.

Hip so graciously started another thread about it for me with the link also -- thanks Hip!! My brain wasn't working so hot this morning and I couldn't get the link right. Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Return to ASAP Lounge