Any laptops for the disabled?

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Any laptops for the disabled?

Postby hartagold23 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:30 am

Hi, everyone

As I stated in a previous email, I'm trying to begin an at-home business, since my disability has made me unable to do my prior job. Trouble is, I really need a laptop or notebook to do the work. I don't have the money to get one, due to low income from S.S. and having to give all my extra money to the dentist (lots of dental problems, now). Do any of you know how I can get a free laptop or notebook PC to make starting my business easier? I see lots of websites that claim free laptops are available, but I've read horror stories from people who were duped by them. Any experiences you can relate or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Barb
SM/TCS/SB-lipoma/B12 def/Scoliosis/IBS. Had TCS surgery May 24 '07-syrinx totally drained! CSF leak repair--July 16 '07. Currently using a walker for short distances, probably permanently. Surgery was worth it to kill most of the pain!
hartagold23

Return to ASAP Lounge