more than one can handle

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby sarahb » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:43 pm

Hi Bri

I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and everything you are going through.

Make sure you look after you first - and remember, that light at the end of the tunnel isn't necessarily always a train!

I know that when things have happened in my past that have devastated me at the time yet they ended up being a blessing, although it took me time to realise that. I also was married to an addict and have to say he was the most selfish person I have ever met (even when he was in recovery). I look back now and wonder why I even bothered, though you could not tell me that at the time.

Take care and all the best from downunder
Syrinx C6-T12 (and growing), Old compressed fracture T4, Disc Herniations T6/7 & T8/9 pressing on the spinal cord, Hemangioma T4, Aneurysm
sarahb

Postby birdlover3 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:48 pm

Everything that I would want to say to you is already written above. I just want to let you know that I love you through Christ, and I will be praying for you.
birdlover3

Postby Janice » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:27 pm

Hi Bri,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Everything will work out. If your current goal is to get to TCI, then make that happen. Get the answers regarding your health. Other decisions will be made once you have that certainty.

I agree with you regarding being alone even though your loved one is right there. I struggle with this a lot. My dh is wonderful at doing and getting the things I need but yet, I still am saddened by having so much alone time.

My dh says this is just as hard on him as it is on me. He has taken on everything that we use to do together. Chores, shopping, taking care of the grandkids, etc. I do what I can but unfortunately, that isn't much.

I just don't think he gets the reality that this illness has caused so much distress in my life by all the losses I have gone through that occassionally I just need a hug or need to be held. All he sees is how much is on his plate. I just have to trust that things will work out in the end and GOD will give me the strength to carry on when I'm facing my darkest hours and troubled thoughts and fears.

I pray everything works out for you.

Take care and stay strong.
GOD Bless!
Janice

Thoracic: SM T3-T12 / Disc Buldge T7-T9 / Mild Scoliosis
Cervical: SM C2-C6 / DDD / Kyphosis
Hemangioma's: T9-T11 & L4

http://janice-mylifewithsm.blogspot.com/ (Copy & Paste link into your browser)
Janice

Previous

Return to ASAP Lounge