Last day off, new job tomorrow

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Last day off, new job tomorrow

Postby Amy Joe » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:40 am

Yippie! I go back to work tomorrow! Have so enjoyed this mini vacation for a week.

My new/old managers have called everyday with words of encouragement and excitement.... So it has been really good thoughts about the new job.

So tonight I will invite over a few dear friends and have a nice dinner. Don't worry won't over do it. I start tomorrow at 1pm!!!!

I have all the laundry done, just gonna wash the bedding for an extra good sleep!

The only downer to this whole change is my son Jr, failed the drug test. I told him.............. He enjoys gods great creation of wacky tabacky now and then! So he will have to be a good boy for 6 weeks and get retested. Oh his punishment (at 23yrs old) hehehehe, is he now is commander and chief of our move to the new house in 3 weeks, yup the packing, loading, unloading, being there for water,electric,cable and gas turn on. So I found a little blessing in this minor set back! Cause momma don't have to do any of it! hehehehe on him!

I will most certinally report as to how the first day went! I hope to sell 2 vehicles, that my goal! Show me the money!!!!!! The call I got yesterday from my new place was: "Are you ready to make this kind of money"

Lord yes I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stress of any management duties!

I am truelly blessed

Amy Joe
MVA 11/05, Dx CM 7mm 1/06, PFD 10/07/2008
Occipital Neuralgia, POT's, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Vitamin D Deficient, Lymes, Celiac
NS: Dr Carl B Heilman
Tufts Medical in Boston
http://www.amyjoeonetoughcookie.blogspot.com
Amy Joe

Postby bri23t » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:54 am

HEY AMYJOE....just wanted to take a min to wish u good luck at ur first day...i hope u accomplish ur goal...rest up tomorrows a big day...make sure u let u all know how it went:)
dx CM and SM 09/05, failed PFD 10/05
VP shunt 11/05
removal of cerebral tonsils 1/07
SM (through entire spinal cord)
TCS and EDS dx at TCI 4/08
TCS surgery 4/08, pfd revision and VP shunt revision 5/08
bri23t

Postby Amy Joe » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:59 am

Thanks!

Oh you bet I will be posting my report! I got almost all the bedding done and then I plan a nice long nap after lunch.

Amy Joe
Occipital Neuralgia, POT's, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Vitamin D Deficient, Lymes, Celiac
Tufts Medical in Boston
Amy Joe

Postby georgiagal » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:50 pm

It is so wonderful to *hear* the excitement in your voice! New job you're looking forward to, new house that you deserve. Hope your dinner went well tonight and that you didn't overdo it.

PLEASE let us know tomorrow night how your 1st day went. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

Good luck!

GG
georgiagal

Postby Amy Joe » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:30 am

Well. Let me tell you it was so wonderful to have my DH excited again. Orintation took a couple hours, the tour, paperwork, meeting managers ect.

Then we test drove several vehicles. Can't believe I am a product green pea. At Ford I was the go to gurue. Only time and I will get there again.

You can usually tell a place by looking at how the employees act and talk and this place ROCKS.

They only wanted us to work 1-5 but we stayed till 6:30, I started getting our desk unpacked and DH was gathering product books and talking with the guys.

We missed Bill our manager so much and Brian. These 2 guys are what made my DH a great salesperson. He has be floundering for over 1 1/2 years with out them.

So no sales yet but all GREAT feelings about being there!

Will keep you all posted and thanks for your encouragement

Amy Joe
Tufts Medical in Boston
Amy Joe

Postby Janice » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:18 am

Hi Amy Joe,

I'm happy to hear your first day went well. I pray all your days going forward will be just as positive.

Take care,
GOD Bless!
Janice

Thoracic: SM T3-T12 / Disc Buldge T7-T9 / Mild Scoliosis
Cervical: SM C2-C6 / DDD / Kyphosis
Hemangioma's: T9-T11 & L4

http://janice-mylifewithsm.blogspot.com/ (Copy & Paste link into your browser)
Janice

Postby SMLady » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:03 pm

Good for you Amy Joe! Sounds like you had a good time. You have so much going on at once!
Proud Mom of One Son
Idiopathic SM T1 - T9, DDD, Scoliosis, Pinched Nerves, Bulging Discs, Spondylosis, Stenosis
----------------------------------------------
The Man who walks with God always gets to his destination.
SMLady

Return to ASAP Lounge