I need some family advice

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby Vagreeneys » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:28 am

good luck amy.....you are doing the right thing

Heide
SM Syrinx c-5 to t-3 DDD t-10 and t-11 L-4 and L-5
Rhuematoid Arthiritis
Neck Fusion C-3 to C-6
Tavlor cyst
Tethered cord
Vagreeneys

Postby Amy Joe » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:05 am

You are all so right. Sat with the boysand told then flat out this is MY retirement and MY house. Dad and I will have a lease agreement for each of them to sign.

In the lease will not only be rent but how MY property is to be treated. Some rules.

Stephen the oldest said this "wow mom I like it", I was shocked!

Becuase Sara has Asma and Allergy's, I am including a NO PET and smoke in your bedroom or out on your deck.

So the talk went well. At least they know it is MY house and even though I can not carry 10lbs I'm still in charge!. I also told them if thry don't like it they can find a place on their own.

I have been on my own since I was 16 so I did the worse thing by craddling to long. Although I have not needed to loan any money ever and I never do their laundry...

Amy Joe
MVA 11/05, Dx CM 7mm 1/06, PFD 10/07/2008
Occipital Neuralgia, POT's, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Vitamin D Deficient, Lymes, Celiac
NS: Dr Carl B Heilman
Tufts Medical in Boston
http://www.amyjoeonetoughcookie.blogspot.com
Amy Joe

Postby dtyree » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:16 am

Yahoo!! Good for you. Glad things went well.!!

Peace,
David
Been called a "walking medical dictionary".
dtyree

Postby Vagreeneys » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:02 am

You tell them girl your house your rules live by them or die with them haha glad it went well...i can't say much my daughter is still living at home and she is 20. She is an only child so i am placing rules on her in may when i run out of std so she won't be happy then :) Going make her pay either rent or 1 utilities/bill a month

Heide
SM Syrinx c-5 to t-3 DDD t-10 and t-11 L-4 and L-5
Rhuematoid Arthiritis
Neck Fusion C-3 to C-6
Tavlor cyst
Tethered cord
Vagreeneys

Previous

Return to ASAP Lounge