Next round of testing...

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby PittyPatty » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:50 am

Glad the tests went o.k. for you Kim. Hang in there for the next round. You will get your answers!

All the best,
Patty
PittyPatty

Postby rainbowz » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:07 pm

Hi Kim,

I'm so glad to hear the endoscopy went well and that your ulcer has healed! I hope the cardiac cath test comes back normal and it is something less serious. I will be thinking of you and please let us know how the cath goes.

Lacey
Thoracic SM T3-T8
Herniated discs T1-T2 and T9-T10
10 degree Scoliosis T4-T9
rainbowz

Postby Faireyez » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:46 pm

That's such great news. Keep us posted and you are in my prayers. :D
Love & Blessings, Shiara~
Faireyez

Postby kiminfla » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:34 pm

Great news -- NOT! Ha...Well, I scheduled the cardia cath...YIKES! For some reason, that one scares me...it may be irrational but why would I not mind them going in to my brain but the heart stuff is scary????? Well, it will be April 28th...If I'm not mistaken, that may be HipCrip's birthday...hopefully all will go well and we'll have much to celebrate! Chime in Hip, when you get a chance, and let me know if my memory is toast today!

I'm having a big blowout for my dh's birthday on 4/26 so I made it for 2 days later...too much to do in the mean time to prepare!

Be blessed my friends and thanks as always for the support!, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Previous

Return to ASAP Lounge