Any April Fool's Jokes???

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby ke4uzj » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:23 pm

that's when you start doing little things to them over a period of time , like little rocks in their shoes , sand or crumbs in the bed on days that they are being changed anyways of course . super glue the tops on things so they can't get them off . do this for about a week, i promise they won't mess with ya anymore . yes, feel very sorry for my family, they need your sympathy living with me! :lol:
TO BEAT STRESS:
LIVE BETTER, KISS SLOWER, HUG TIGHTER, BREATHER DEEPER, AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS THROW STUFF : )-

Give us a sense of humor, Lord,
Give us the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.
ke4uzj

Postby Rachael » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:25 am

The tv news here in uk, reported that a species of penguins had been discovered that could fly & they had film of it & everything. Of course, I'd just woken up, had forgotten what day it was so they very nearly got me on that :lol: .
Rachael

Postby ke4uzj » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:30 am

This is sooooo funny i had to share :

My Son and Middle Daughter came to me and right out asked if I was planning on "getting" them this year. My poor children have been lurking around corners, and checking everything they come in contact with. OMG I have made my kids a nervous wreck, and it's not even April 1st anymore. Well, I figured I will let them off the hook, and go ahead and "get them" . I am emailing a teacher of each child(these Ladies were my best friends in high school and are as twisted as I am), and going to have them help me by telling them they have been selected to do a presentation in front of the PTA and their classmates about how hormonal changes in the teen body make them so moody,and sometimes very hard to get along with, and they must use visual aides. :shock:
A little background : My kids are Honor Students, and very Goal oriented, but they have a shy streak, with a fear of public speaking; and they play little pranks on me on a daily basis, so I figured this is payback time. Hopefully they will not figure out it is a joke since it's not April 1 until they get home :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
TO BEAT STRESS:
LIVE BETTER, KISS SLOWER, HUG TIGHTER, BREATHER DEEPER, AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS THROW STUFF : )-

Give us a sense of humor, Lord,
Give us the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.
ke4uzj

Postby SMLady » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:32 am

You are so bad. I love it.
Proud Mom of One Son
Idiopathic SM T1 - T9, DDD, Scoliosis, Pinched Nerves, Bulging Discs, Spondylosis, Stenosis
----------------------------------------------
The Man who walks with God always gets to his destination.
SMLady

Postby Janice » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:50 pm

Very well planned. I hope it goes off without a hitch!!
GOD Bless!
Janice

Thoracic: SM T3-T12 / Disc Buldge T7-T9 / Mild Scoliosis
Cervical: SM C2-C6 / DDD / Kyphosis
Hemangioma's: T9-T11 & L4

http://janice-mylifewithsm.blogspot.com/ (Copy & Paste link into your browser)
Janice

Postby georgiagal » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:38 pm

Go for it, KE & let us know how long you can keep the kids believing it! This is so funny!

GG
georgiagal

Previous

Return to ASAP Lounge