Our truck accident

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Our truck accident

Postby georgiagal » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:27 pm

As this last 7 days or so has produced now 3 truck accidents, I thought I'd have a little *fun* and share the pics of my Trailblazer. I did mention in Angie's post (did NOT mean to hi-jack, so I'm sharing here), we have $6,000 worth of damage.

DH is fine and was wearing his seatbelt and sunglasses. The glasses probably saved him from shards of glass! As long as the roof doesn't have to be replaced and there's no damage to the passenger side rocker-bar, it will be repaired and not totalled.

These darn signs just need to stop jumping out at everyone. All comes in 3's, so let's hope we're all done. GG

ImageImageImage
georgiagal

Postby Sandy » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:30 pm

Oh my gosh! What on earth went on today, GG? Glad everybody is ok but man what a bummer!

I feel like making a giant pot of chicken soup for all of you. I would if I was there.

I'm so sorry. I'll keep you in my prayers too.

Glad the hubs had on his sunglasses!

Please take care.

love,
sandy :cry:
Sandy

Postby angie7 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:37 am

Oh WOW!!! Those darn signs! We should boycott them all :lol: Glad he is okay!
Mama to 4 y/o ID twin girls (2006)
CM 0, C5-T1 syrinx, Scoliosis, Hypotension; PFD 2004
Deg Disc C4/5,Cervical Kyphosis-repaired 07 w cadavar bone graph & plate w 4 screws
angie7

Postby ke4uzj » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:09 am

I am soo glad he is not hurt , he was lucky . I know that had to be so scary . I have a panic attack every time I have to drive , which is only when necessary .
TO BEAT STRESS:
LIVE BETTER, KISS SLOWER, HUG TIGHTER, BREATHER DEEPER, AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS THROW STUFF : )-

Give us a sense of humor, Lord,
Give us the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.
ke4uzj

Postby Janice » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:04 pm

My goodness, I'm glad he's fine. My daughter had an accident (hit from the back) last week in her car. After the first few days, she started complaining of being sore all over, but more so on her neck and lower back.

I think that considering the amount of damage done, that dh should get a check-up just to be on the safe side.

Take care and it's definitely good to know that all 3 involved in accidents are doing fine.
GOD Bless!
Janice

Thoracic: SM T3-T12 / Disc Buldge T7-T9 / Mild Scoliosis
Cervical: SM C2-C6 / DDD / Kyphosis
Hemangioma's: T9-T11 & L4

http://janice-mylifewithsm.blogspot.com/ (Copy & Paste link into your browser)
Janice

Return to ASAP Lounge