thanks all

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

thanks all

Postby dana_8142 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:44 pm

To anyone that has responded to my questions, thank you.

I feel so lost and so in the dark right now, and you all have been so helpful. I am so greatful that there are still people out there willing to help each other!! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
dana_8142

Postby SMLady » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:23 pm

I don't know if I've ever responded to any of your questions, but I just want you to know that you are not alone. I'm glad you found this place so you could talk with others who know what you are going through.

Take care.
Proud Mom of One Son
Idiopathic SM T1 - T9, DDD, Scoliosis, Pinched Nerves, Bulging Discs, Spondylosis, Stenosis
----------------------------------------------
The Man who walks with God always gets to his destination.
SMLady

Postby ke4uzj » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:31 am

I cannot remember if I posted to you or not also, but I do know that you are not alone. Any time you feel lost,and in the dark give me a shout Honey , i'm always lost and in the dark , we can be lost and dark together. :?: :idea:

Lot's of Love your way!!!!!!
TO BEAT STRESS:
LIVE BETTER, KISS SLOWER, HUG TIGHTER, BREATHER DEEPER, AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS THROW STUFF : )-

Give us a sense of humor, Lord,
Give us the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.
ke4uzj

Return to ASAP Lounge