Share Your Spare Time Activities

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby kittb » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:45 am

What do I do with my free time? I read, I write-poems, songs, and short stories, I take care of three cats and a dog(who somehow always wakes me-not her owner(My Dad)-to let her out in the backyard at six in the morning! I take care-as best I can-of two children, and they in turn take care of me. I walk(not allowed to run anymore), I sing, I songwrite(3500 and counting), and I talk to my friends on line. Hi, guys! :lol:
Kitt
If you ever lose yourself, call on me and we'll be lost together-Kitt
kittb

Postby *Hope* » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:32 am

LOL @ all the fireman comments. You ladies need to move in next to me. The old man across the street is always burning things in his yard without a permit. You know what that means....free show for Hope. :) OH, and if you're sitting on your porch at night you can see a strip-show for free. The old man pees in his own front yard. Thank God it was dark. Are you packing your bags yet? ;)

I like to listen to music, read and post here, and try to keep up with the house chores. That last one isn't really a hobby, more like something I struggle with. ha. I recently found that Dish Network has games on the TV. Scrabble, Yahtzee, and other fun ones. I used up all of my "demo" time, so I'm thinking about subscribing for 5 bucks a month. I was addicted to scrabulous.com before my vision starting playing tricks on me, so this is a nice alternative. Gardening is my springtime passion, but it's not going to happen this year. :( Maybe we'll plant a few things in big pots to make up for it.

I guess that's it. Hrrmm. I need some new ones. Being in the house and not driving much is new to me, so I'll work on it. :)
*Hope*

Postby ke4uzj » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:50 pm

alright hope,,, i need the address so i can come watch the firemen

yes i know i can look but can't touch :roll: hehehehee

i told my hubby i'm just gonna borrow one, i'll put him back :lol:

(ya'll please don't take this all wrong, i love my hubby, and he knows he's married to a weirdo lol )
TO BEAT STRESS:
LIVE BETTER, KISS SLOWER, HUG TIGHTER, BREATHER DEEPER, AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS THROW STUFF : )-

Give us a sense of humor, Lord,
Give us the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.
ke4uzj

Postby Vagreeneys » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:12 am

All the answers are so interesting haha

Let see I love to cook always had a passion for it now my husband and daughter have to help. For some unknown reason they don't trust me with a sharp knife....i guess because i shake so bad maybe????

My FIL and i watch over each other since my MIL left him in august.

I do sudoko puzzles when i feel up to it.

I play pogo and love it...relaxes me

I watch tv cooking shows and HGTV about designing and buying houses would love to redo ours but noone wants to help and they know i can't do it on my own so stuck with it

That is all i have
Heide
P.S. use to crochet years ago but now the shakes and jerking not sure i could do it again but might give it a shot
SM Syrinx c-5 to t-3 DDD t-10 and t-11 L-4 and L-5
Rhuematoid Arthiritis
Neck Fusion C-3 to C-6
Tavlor cyst
Tethered cord
Vagreeneys

Postby *Hope* » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:46 am

Ke4,

I thought that the story of the old man strip show would scare you off!!! :lol: I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry when I saw him peeing in the front yard. ;)
*Hope*

Previous

Return to ASAP Lounge