Prayers needed in Little Rock, Arkansas my home town

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Prayers needed in Little Rock, Arkansas my home town

Postby razzle51 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:25 am

As yall know a Tornado flew thru Arkansas hitting Little Rock and surrounding areas . Two of my friends lost roofs and all trees down , one landing on a car. My son who lives in Little Rock , his Car a tree landed on it. But his home was spared . We are all to familar to Tornado alley and I have seen many . We use to sit on the front porch and watch them go by . But you never dream that it will be you or a family member. They have a big clean up there , with more bad weather to follow . So Keep all of them in your prayers . Thanks Roz
I choose not to place "DIS" in my ability.

There is a light at the end of every tunnel....just pray it's not a train!.

razzle51

Postby Janice » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:42 am

Hi Roz,

Thanks for posting. They are all in my thoughts and prayers. Also, I'm happy to hear that your son has not been injured.

Take care,
GOD Bless!
Janice

Thoracic: SM T3-T12 / Disc Buldge T7-T9 / Mild Scoliosis
Cervical: SM C2-C6 / DDD / Kyphosis
Hemangioma's: T9-T11 & L4

http://janice-mylifewithsm.blogspot.com/ (Copy & Paste link into your browser)
Janice

Postby rainbowz » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:49 am

Hi Roz, they will all be in my thoughts also. Thank goodness your son's home was not wrecked. I hope there is good insurance in cases like these.

Lacey
Thoracic SM T3-T8
Herniated discs T1-T2 and T9-T10
10 degree Scoliosis T4-T9
rainbowz

Postby angie7 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:28 pm

That is wonderful that no one was injured and your son is okay! And I know about tornado alley, southern Indiana here. 2 years ago we had a F4 tornado hit that killed 25 people, it went right over my house and took out my parents neighboorhood. Out of 50 houses, 6 were left standing, and thankfully one of them was theirs.

They are scary and the damage that they cause is truly amazing. It isnt quite the same as watching it on TV.

{{hugs}}
Mama to 4 y/o ID twin girls (2006)
CM 0, C5-T1 syrinx, Scoliosis, Hypotension; PFD 2004
Deg Disc C4/5,Cervical Kyphosis-repaired 07 w cadavar bone graph & plate w 4 screws
angie7

Postby dtyree » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Holy God, we do give you thanks for working in our lives. We are so thankful for the sparing of lives with the recent storms. Things can be replaced, lives cannot. Now is a time of upheaval, many folks have their daily routine disrupted by the storm. But we know, that with your mighty help, lives will be restored to normalcy, we give You thanks. We see the storms coming and wonder if it will come our way, when it does not, we give You thanks. Lord, be with those affected, stand with them. Send Your peace that does calm all fears. Share Your love that helps us see tomorrow and all the goodness that comes.

Peace,
David
Been called a "walking medical dictionary".
dtyree

Postby Ryzing » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:32 pm

You've got it, Roz. Glad to hear you finally heard about your son. What a relief!

Diane
Syringomyelia - C4-T12, Fibromyalgia, Scoliosis, DDD
"If you don't change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?"
Ryzing

Postby georgiagal » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:01 pm

Hi, Roz! What a relief it is to hear that your son made it thru the tornado with his home in tact. May the repairs go swiftly and safety stays with him.

GG
georgiagal

Postby birdlover3 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:42 pm

Roz, I’ll pray also. I’m glad to hear that your son & friends are uninjured. Like the others said above, I too hope they had good insurance, affordable deductibles, insurance adjusters that will work overtime, and speedy & good repairs.

So far we’ve been blessed when tornadoes come near our area. I cannot imagine the devastation that a tornado or hurricane can bring.
birdlover3

Postby Vagreeneys » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:50 am

Roz so glad to hear your son and family are okay.

Hope all goes quick and speedy with the repairs

will pray for him and family & friends that are there

Heide
SM Syrinx c-5 to t-3 DDD t-10 and t-11 L-4 and L-5
Rhuematoid Arthiritis
Neck Fusion C-3 to C-6
Tavlor cyst
Tethered cord
Vagreeneys

tornado

Postby razzle51 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:10 am

thanks for the well wishes . Looks like my son will have some extra work as he is a Home Contractor.
I choose not to place "DIS" in my ability.

There is a light at the end of every tunnel....just pray it's not a train!.

razzle51

Postby *Hope* » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:27 am

Razzle, I'm so glad to hear that your family is safe! We'll keep them in our thoughts and prayers.
*Hope*

Postby Lia » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:04 pm

Hope everything is going well. Will keep everyone in my prayers.

Hugs lia
One day at a time, sweet Jesus is all that i am asking of you. Show me the way, help me to take, one day at a time.
Lia

Return to ASAP Lounge