many thanks

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

many thanks

Postby tinliz » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:10 pm

I have been reading ASAP sites since Sept07 and am finally letting you all know how much help you have all been to me and dh. Have a cm of 13mm, diagnosed by two different MRI at two different imaging centers and have a ns who immediately knew what to do. I was the one who needed convincing (I am a high school teacher and did not want to leave "my" kids to anyone else!)...had successful decompression surgery 3/11/08 and am working thru each day.....thanks to all for all the help in getting to this point.
tinliz

Postby ke4uzj » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:20 pm

hello to you, and welcome aboard !!!! i am glad these guys have been so much help to you, and i hope you stay around with us .
TO BEAT STRESS:
LIVE BETTER, KISS SLOWER, HUG TIGHTER, BREATHER DEEPER, AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS THROW STUFF : )-

Give us a sense of humor, Lord,
Give us the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.
ke4uzj

Postby georgiagal » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:56 pm

Welcome! Glad you found us, but sad you had to. This board is a wonderful place and it's good to hear how much it helps others. Stick around, you never know when YOU"LL be the one to help someone else.

Also, glad t hear that you're recovering well. Take it easy and don't push yourself too hard.

GG
georgiagal

many thanks

Postby tinliz » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:53 pm

thanks for asking about subject area.....Family and Consumer Science teacher...ie..Home Ec. Been teaching for nearly 30 years, mainly the food end for the last 21 years but have taught the entire curriculumn prior to current job. I teach in a good district that still realizes that what I teach is important for the kids to know...and "my kids" are the best!
tinliz

Postby birdlover3 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:02 pm

Welcome. I’m glad this site has helped you like it has helped all of us. It’s great to hear that you had a successful decompression surgery. It’s wonderful to hear what a great and caring teacher you are. Hope you come back & visit again.
birdlover3

Postby Vagreeneys » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:46 am

Tinliz,

Hello glad you are having a good recovery and your surgery went so well.
SM Syrinx c-5 to t-3 DDD t-10 and t-11 L-4 and L-5
Rhuematoid Arthiritis
Neck Fusion C-3 to C-6
Tavlor cyst
Tethered cord
Vagreeneys

:)

Postby Donna » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Welcome! Glad to hear about your successful surgery. Please keep us posted.
Being happy doesn't meant everything is perfect. It means you have decided to see beyond the imperfections :)
Donna

Return to ASAP Lounge