A Lot of Users on Line

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

A Lot of Users on Line

Postby dtyree » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:17 pm

I just happen to notice under Who Is Online, that most users online was 169 users on line, Thursday March 27, 2008 at 7:44 pm.

Did I miss something??

Peace,
David
Been called a "walking medical dictionary".
dtyree

Postby dtyree » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:39 pm

Hi Keesha, if members set their settings to visible, would that bump up the number?

Peace,
David
dtyree

Postby cash71 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:14 pm

And even though I have it set to keep me logged in it doesn't. Every time I leave I get logged out so when i come back I am counted as a guest. I end up only signing in when I am going to actually post. I think a lot of the "guests' are actually registered users
Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle (Plato)

Syrinx C3-T9, CM zero, OTC, cranial settling, dysautonomia/POTS, and ?EDS

see my blog for more info: http://www.chiariandsyringomyeliaincanada.blogspot.com/
cash71

Postby dtyree » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:05 pm

I like using the sort, View Posts Since Your Last Visit. That way, anything new comes up. But I do have to log on in order to take advantage of this as well as to post.

If more folks were visible, then we could tell who is online with us and send a message a little quicker.

Peace,
David
dtyree

Return to ASAP Lounge