Don't Fall For It!!!

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Don't Fall For It!!!

Postby Sandy » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:47 pm

This is mainly for the newer people here, those of us who have been around a while have seen this type thing come and go.

PLEASE, remember there is NO cure for sm. We all want that day to come but until it does, please don't fall for crap like this!

Sorry but I get really emotional when people try to scam people like us because we're sick and we are vulnerable.

http://www.omiglatex.com/product.html

Check out their prices, too. Again, please be careful!

love,
sandy
Sandy

Postby ke4uzj » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:56 pm

these people have no morals...if there was a miracle cure the doctors would know about it (well, the ones who know about sm) 195 for 120 pills that are made of latex are you for real ? how stupid do they think people are !!!!! i'm with you on the ticked off part, and i am afraid someone who is in a desperate state of mind might actually try this . makes ya wanna find these people with their screw people out of money ideas and smack em silly !!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
TO BEAT STRESS:
LIVE BETTER, KISS SLOWER, HUG TIGHTER, BREATHER DEEPER, AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS THROW STUFF : )-

Give us a sense of humor, Lord,
Give us the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.
ke4uzj

Postby specialmomx2 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:11 am

Good point Sandy,

There are a lot of scams out there. What were those other ones we found? syrincure or something? WL would know.

best save your money for real vitamins and co-payments for real doctors.

-Paula
P.S. edited to add: It was syrotab. Total scam.
"idiopathic" SM T3-T5 taking 50% of available space. Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Cervical stenosis, DDD, metabolic issues including reactive hypoglycemia.

check out my blog: www.onesickmother.com
specialmomx2

sandy

Postby razzle51 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:18 am

I with you all the way on this one Sandy . :D
I choose not to place "DIS" in my ability.

There is a light at the end of every tunnel....just pray it's not a train!.

razzle51

Postby Donna » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Thank you Sandy for the info.
Being happy doesn't meant everything is perfect. It means you have decided to see beyond the imperfections :)
Donna

Postby Lia » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:14 pm

Sandy, thank you for keeping us updated :D

hugs lia
One day at a time, sweet Jesus is all that i am asking of you. Show me the way, help me to take, one day at a time.
Lia

Postby Sandy » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:08 pm

No need to thank me, just remind those who promote these whacked out schemes or want to buy this stuff not to.

It really chaps my hide. And they cost so much money, too!

love,
sandy :D
Sandy

Postby SMLady » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:19 pm

Sandy, you are so funny. "chaps my hide".

You mean you don't believe in the "miracle cures" they talk about on the internet? I saw one the other day where you were supposed to eat some kind of worm larvae and it would CURE your syringo!!!!! Yummy! Let me jump right on that one......
Proud Mom of One Son
Idiopathic SM T1 - T9, DDD, Scoliosis, Pinched Nerves, Bulging Discs, Spondylosis, Stenosis
----------------------------------------------
The Man who walks with God always gets to his destination.
SMLady

Return to ASAP Lounge