Leatherheads the Movie

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Leatherheads the Movie

Postby keggler » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:13 am

Did anyone go see it? As some know it was filmed in the Carolinas.I worked on the North Carolina filming,and had a ball going it.Yes I met George Clooney,he's ok as a boss. He directed the movie,and all the shots were done to his satisfaction.I was a reporter most of the time,and others, I was a fan.I spent 18 days on this movie,the most I've ever worked on a movie, Usually its a day or two.I also did one last summer named Gospil Hill,again filmed here in my hometown.and a Horror Movie named Asalum filmed at my college(Winthrop).They are all to come out this summer.

Later....Jerry in Carolina...
"You are what you eat----and-----You are what you think"

"Be Good To Yourself"
CM1-S/M-Basilar Invagination
keggler

Postby Vagreeneys » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:45 am

Haven't seen it yet but am planning on seeing it as soon as i have a good enough day to go...But good job on being in so many movies and being able to meet George Clooney Wow

I have my picture with Scott Bacular (sp) and Chris Christopherson (sp) when they were in Petersburg filming a movie a couple of years ago they asked if they could hook up a hose for water to my store and i said yes so then they told me and my employees to come over and watch them film.

I loved it was so interesting to see how it is behind the scenes.

Let you know when i go see it
Have a good day
Heide
SM Syrinx c-5 to t-3 DDD t-10 and t-11 L-4 and L-5
Rhuematoid Arthiritis
Neck Fusion C-3 to C-6
Tavlor cyst
Tethered cord
Vagreeneys

Postby SMLady » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:32 am

Jerry, I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going to. Have you seen it? Can you see you? What scenes should I look for?

Exciting!
Proud Mom of One Son
Idiopathic SM T1 - T9, DDD, Scoliosis, Pinched Nerves, Bulging Discs, Spondylosis, Stenosis
----------------------------------------------
The Man who walks with God always gets to his destination.
SMLady

Postby Ryzing » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Jerry,

How cool is that?!? I'm with Glenna - what scenes can we look for you in?

Diane
Syringomyelia - C4-T12, Fibromyalgia, Scoliosis, DDD
"If you don't change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?"
Ryzing

Return to ASAP Lounge