Need help with a riddle..

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Need help with a riddle..

Postby Spunkynaz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:27 pm

OK. So I'm playing a hidden object game, which are my favorite since they distract me from my pain, and this one I'm currently playing you need to solve riddles to get to the next level.. Well, I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME figure this one out!! So if anyone could help me out here, that'd be great!! I probably won't sleep til I get this!! Thanks in advance! Here it is- It survives till this very day, it helped T-Rex capture prey.
Spunkynaz

Postby lainiek » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:16 pm

I was curious about this, so I googled the riddle phrase -- and this is what came up...

It says "claws" is the answer

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/answers2/fr ... 5tS&show=7

Cheers,
Lainiek
SM T11 to L1, tethered cord surgery on 1/29/08, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
lainiek

Postby SMLady » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:13 pm

I went to the site you posted, and it talks about "in the box right under the starfish."

In this puzzle you are doing, is there a picture you are looking at?
Proud Mom of One Son
Idiopathic SM T1 - T9, DDD, Scoliosis, Pinched Nerves, Bulging Discs, Spondylosis, Stenosis
----------------------------------------------
The Man who walks with God always gets to his destination.
SMLady

Postby Spunkynaz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:59 pm

Yes- It's a game I downloaded from Big Fish Games called "Do You See What I See". It's an AWESOME game and the first three riddles were easy- I'm only at the 4th one!! And I thought claw too, but it isn't. I also thought tree, bird, bat and teeth... But those were wrong too! Your supposed to find the answer in the picture- ARGH!! It's driving me bonkers!
Spunkynaz

riddle

Postby Donna » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:49 pm

Did you get the answer? Was it claws? Let us know.
Being happy doesn't meant everything is perfect. It means you have decided to see beyond the imperfections :)
Donna

Return to ASAP Lounge