Could use your prayers before surgery...

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Prayers especially for you..

Postby christinewebb » Fri May 25, 2007 2:37 am

Dear Lord,

Please be our eyes to watch over our dear friend Barb, she has gone through so very much and we pray that you will place your hand upon her to comfort her when she needs comforting

Guide the doctors hands with your hands to make sure that he is precise and exact in his work as you always are

Lord, we may not know why those of us on here have been plagued by this affliction, but we know that you have a plan far greater than our own

We do thank you Lord for providing such wonderful people who share our hopes and dreams as well as our fear and pain, for until you have walked in these shoes it is not easy to understand

I pray that Barb heals quickly with your touch and that her family and friends remain strong for her so she can become strong once again through them and through you...Amen

Blessing and Love Christine
Christine in LV NV; Do not fear, you are blessed beyond your imagination...

Car accident Oct 05 -DX Jan 07 SM T1-T6; back surgery 06 2 plates & 8 screws; 3 kids and a dh that suffer along side of me each day
christinewebb

amen

Postby Jenintexas » Fri May 25, 2007 7:13 am

what a beautiful prayer. Being able to network like this is a wonderful way of staying positive. Sometimes you can allow yourself to think a certain way but I just come here and all those thoughts are washed away. thanks for sharing.
Jenintexas

prayers

Postby christinewebb » Fri May 25, 2007 2:03 pm

I am glad you liked it :) It is the one I use daily and up date with each of your names as many of you go through the process to try to get well.

Car accident Oct 05 -DX Jan 07 SM T1-T6; back surgery 06 2 plates & 8 screws; 3 kids and a dh that suffer along side of me each day
christinewebb

Postby kiminfla » Fri May 25, 2007 3:21 pm

Christine, Just read your prayer and wanted to say that I am truly blessed by that. Thank you! Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Prayers

Postby christinewebb » Fri May 25, 2007 5:35 pm

Kim, I am glad you feel blessed. I hope everyone does. Your in my prayers always - Christine

christinewebb

Previous

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders