:)

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

:)

Postby ssusan520 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:06 pm

I'm finally going to see a nuerosurgeon on the 16th of september thats 2 days from now. For those who have SM do you guys get dizzy alot,neasous,exhausted,because the last couple of weeks i been feeling like that i went to the doctors last week and she prescribed me 5 mg of percasets and some type of pills that starts with a B well it has caffeine in it. i taken one pill of the 5 mg and i only took it that last time because it made me sick to my stomach to where i threw up.. i didnt take the caffeine pill because it didnt sound right. IM GETTING TIRED of taking all the dang pills what else can the doctor prescribed me i take nuerotin gabepatin they dont work on me at ALL.. But anyways the paper they sent me in the mail said 1 visit and 3 treatments what does that mean.. oh the doctor even said i might have arnold malformation...by the way i describe my symptoms....
ssusan520

Re: :)

Postby jfreema » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:03 pm

I'm sorry you're feeling bad and glad you got in to see the doctor. Have you had an MRI?
Jennifer
Pre-Op: SM C2-T4 (2mm C2 to C5, 6 mm C5 to T1, 2 mm T1 to T2, 7 mm T2 to T4), CM 8 mm
PFD surgery May 2010
Post-Op: Syrinx has completely disappeared - no evidence at all!
Surgeon: Dr. John Heiss at the NIH
jfreema

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders