How to post an MRI image?

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

How to post an MRI image?

Postby RodeoRose » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:25 am

Hello,

Could somebody please instruct me on how to post an image from an MRI cd? I have at least one image that I really want to share and get opinions on...it's very, very important to me any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

God Speed,
Maggie
~RodeoRose
31 y/o. CM: 14mm.SM: Septated syrinx extending from C2-C3 thru T2-T6, Cervicomedullary kinking, Hypoplastic right maxillary sinus, Scoliosis L4-L5 w/ stenoses, Degenerative disc disease, T6 tumor, MVP, Pulmonic valve regurgitation
RodeoRose

Re: How to post an MRI image?

Postby razzle » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 pm

happy birthday to you . but sorry dont know how to post a mri
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Roz( Razzle51 or Rosalyn
Iowa
razzle

Postby RodeoRose » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:56 am

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I would've replied sooner, but have bee in the hospital since the night of my birthday. Not my idea of a fun time, but at least I got a piece of my cake before heading to the hospital!...lol...ahhh, if I don't laugh I will certainly cry at this point.

If anyone knows how to post a picture from an MRI here, I would seriously appreciate the assistance. I have an image that I really need more eyes on. Please help...

God Speed,
Maggie
~RodeoRose
31 y/o. CM: 14mm.SM: Septated syrinx extending from C2-C3 thru T2-T6, Cervicomedullary kinking, Hypoplastic right maxillary sinus, Scoliosis L4-L5 w/ stenoses, Degenerative disc disease, T6 tumor, MVP, Pulmonic valve regurgitation
RodeoRose

Postby Cyborg Ninja » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:58 pm

You'll need to take a screenshot of the image. Various image editing programs can take screenshots, such as a program I use called Irfanview.
DX: SM (idiopathic), Crohn's disease, Graves' disease, gallstones, scoliosis, anemia
Meds: tramadol, Asacol, Cymbalta, Synthroid, fish oil supplement, multivitamin
Cyborg Ninja

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders