Question and Update on us...

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Question and Update on us...

Postby youngwife » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Well, the update is not much...Rachael is doing about the same. She is still hurting every day of her life. She even lost 50 lbs, and is still in pain. We did find a great PT that gets her issues, and doesn't hurt her!! Also, I am having other children deal with headaches and such, but for now, they are not severe enough to pursue any treatment.

My question is this: Has anyone here been to Dr. Frasier Henderson in Bethesda, Md? I am working on getting Rachael there, and would love to hear responses!

I pray you all are doing well!

Rebecca
Homeschooling mom to 6 wonderful blessings from the Lord. ~ "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." - Ephesians 4:29
youngwife

Re: Question and Update on us...

Postby razzle » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 pm

type in the search box DR.Henderson and you will come up with alot of posts about him. Dont put Fraser , just dr. henderson . R
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Roz( Razzle51 or Rosalyn
Iowa
razzle

Re: Question and Update on us...

Postby youngwife » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Thank you, Roz! :)
Homeschooling mom to 6 wonderful blessings from the Lord. ~ "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." - Ephesians 4:29
youngwife

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders