Hey y'all

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Hey y'all

Postby powerlineman » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

Not for sure how long this time as I come and go, but would like to chat with everybody again. Hope everyone has been o.k., I've been good as I got married a year ago this past June 12th, and fixing to look at buying a house in my old hometown to be closer to family (I'm about 20 miles South of them right now). I have a step-son that just turned 7 and I'm trying to adopt, but we lost a baby (3 months pregnant) the day after we married. My wife needed emergency surgery as during the wedding one of my wife's tubes ruptured and she was bleeding internally and we had to rush her to the E.R. the very next day. The baby was far enough to have a heartbeat, but I almost lost my wife AND the baby, but it was found in time after we went to the 2nd hospital so my wife only lost one of her tubes and the baby. :cry:

But sadly life goes on and we've been trying with no luck. If that's not in God's plans then so be it. I'm just happy to be alive and have a healthy family. My Dad bought a Harley Davidson that I do get to ride, I actually put about 100 miles on it Tuesday but I have to take a lot of breaks on it as after 20-30 minutes my back will start hurting and I have to stretch out and lay down then I can ride again. It's better than nothing! :lol:

I hope everyone is well! The regulars I know please check-in and the new people that have been here after I left feel free to join in as well. God Bless everyone!

Josh
SM only (C2-T1, T10-T12)-Cervical Post Operative Radiculopathy-Degenerative Disc Disease-Anxiety-Depression-Chronic Fatigue-Osteoarthritis-Bulging Discs (T5-T7)-Sarcoidosis-Spina Bifida
powerlineman

Re: Hey y'all

Postby karenb » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Hi Josh,

We're glad you're back!!

All in all, your news sounds pretty good, in spite of some setbacks. I hope all continues to keep going reasonably well, and that you will continue to post often.

Karen

P.S. I still recall your post wondering why more men didn't post... and i went off on a soliloquey about tools...
karenb

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders