Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Postby RodeoRose » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:05 am

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone here on the boards and their families a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope and pray that your holidays are filled with family, friends, love, happiness, and many, many blessings. I pray that for all of you your pain and other symptoms stay down and controlled so that you may enjoy all the festivities feeling a good as possible. My Christmas wish and prayer for us all is that the New Year will finally bring the cure for SM and all similar conditions!!! Hey, it could happen!!! 'Tis the season for miracles!!

Love, God Speed,

Maggie S.
Hailey, Idaho
~RodeoRose
31 y/o. CM: 14mm.SM: Septated syrinx extending from C2-C3 thru T2-T6, Cervicomedullary kinking, Hypoplastic right maxillary sinus, Scoliosis L4-L5 w/ stenoses, Degenerative disc disease, T6 tumor, MVP, Pulmonic valve regurgitation
RodeoRose

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Postby pseudotumor » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Happy holidays to you too and I hope your 2012 is 'interesting' in a good way (combining from your other post here).
pseudotumor

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders