Looking for member in Raleigh NC

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Looking for member in Raleigh NC

Postby CrazyCat » Mon May 28, 2007 5:00 am

We have a member from Raleigh NC who PM'd me about insurance help. She was going to TCI to have surgery 4/30. I cannot remember her user name and I don't have the PM's since the board crashed a while back.

Just wanted to check and make sure she is doing ok.
CrazyCat

Postby CrazyCat » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:51 am

Bump
CrazyCat

Postby razzle51 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:06 am

you might want to go back to the Old ASAP board and see if they are on there under the poll question "WHERE ARE YOU FROM"
http://p198.ezboard.com/fasap5881frm6.s ... D=23.topic
I choose not to place "DIS" in my ability.

There is a light at the end of every tunnel....just pray it's not a train!.

razzle51

Postby CrazyCat » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:41 pm

I searched all over the old forums and couldn't find her and I know she posted on a regular basis.

Thanks for trying to help.
CrazyCat

Postby mac » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:08 pm

CrazyCat, are you Kissyboots/Linda, or is that who you are looking for? I remember Linda was from NC...

mac
mac

Postby kiminfla » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:53 pm

Yes I remember Linda/Kissyboots too! What a tough time she was having -- I hope things are going well for her. Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

I'm from Raleigh

Postby suemck3 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:21 pm

Hey - I'm Sue from Raleigh and had my latest surgery at TCI on May 2nd for detethering - previous CCF and decomp in June and Dec of 2006.

I'm not sure if I'm the one you're looking for ... I have BC/BS of NC insurance. Let me know if I can help :)
Sue
suemck3

Postby mac » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:24 pm

Sue, how are you doing since your surgery?? Please let us know!! You are so quiet!!

mac
mac

Postby suemck3 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:03 pm

Hey Mac and everyone else -
I 've not spent much time online since detethering on May 2. Recovery is slow ... this was my 3rd operation within 11 months so I'm pretty much spent.

I feel a lot better compared to before I was decompressed and fused. Jury's still out on how much the detethering helped but it hasn't been very long yet.

I'm heading to North Shore hospital next week b/c my mom - who has bone cancer- is having a rod put in her leg next Sat. I'm not getting around by myself too well so my dad's gonna meet me in NY (parents 've been divorced for some 30 years) to take care of me while I advocate for my mom and make sure she's treated well.

hope everyone is doing well
Sue

It'll be weird being the one in the waiting room and not on "the table" this tme !
suemck3

Postby CrazyCat » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:06 am

Suemck3! Yes you are the one I was looking for. You sent me some wonderful information through PM and the board went down before I could copy this to another file. I have contacted TCI about a new patient packet. I will have to raise funds somehow to get there but I have to do something. I stopped breathing 3 times last night. Not good at all. My PCP will not help and told me to live with it. How long do you live with it when you stop breathing?

Mac yes this is Linda from NC. :)

Sue I am so glad to hear from you! I was so worried as I knew you had surgery around the last of April/First of May. Glad to see you are doing OK.
CrazyCat

Postby mac » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:17 am

Sue, I pray your mother does real well and I'm so glad she has you for an advocate. With your experience there, you will be just what the doctor ordered!! I'm glad the two surgeries, at least, have given you relief and hope the TCS will prove the same. It's good to hear from you and pls take good care of yourself, okay?

Hi Linda! I gotta remember CrazyCat is Kissyboots! ha!

hugs
mac
mac

Postby CrazyCat » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:58 am

Yes Sue I pray your Mother does well.

Yeah in a brain fog day Mac I registered under this name...gaw! Not having a good day. I stopped breathing 3 times last night and feeling pretty bad today. It has to get better at some point...I hope...
CrazyCat

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders