Weird Symptom

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby daynthelife » Tue May 29, 2007 3:17 pm

Yes socialkitty I think you're right...you know you have true friends when....
daynthelife

Postby daynthelife » Tue May 29, 2007 3:35 pm

oops....now the pain in my neck has been replaced with a burning pain...the mystery continues.. :D
daynthelife

Postby socialdkitty » Tue May 29, 2007 3:46 pm

same here! Im burning now too.
socialdkitty

Postby Snoozie » Tue May 29, 2007 7:14 pm

Hey I am going to take you guys word for it and not try to pop my neck.

But I do appreciate you guys being ginny pigs ( yes I know I spelled that wrong but oh well) Now stop poking yourselfs and feel better :lol: ...Sue
Snoozie

pop

Postby lisa40 » Thu May 31, 2007 9:43 pm

I too had a pop in center of neck a couple of months ago and it radiated and then I went numb in face and arms along with pains in neck. Go figure. MRI shows syrinx in t2 to t8. I know the symptoms are scary times. The neurologist says after myleogram that numbness should not be in arms and head if syrinx is in thoracic. He is not a expeienced dr. in syrinx though. I am trying to learn on my own some before finding a nsg.
lisa40

Postby Debbieducati » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:19 pm

Ok this is not funny I have a syrnix at C5-7 and yes by pops also. I have more shoulder and neck pain then headachs anymore. I must be related to the syrnix in this area. Or we are developing scolosis and our spine is shifting thats why we have the poping sound. This poping sound is air between the vertrabre, almost like when you see a chiropractor and you get a popping noise when the crack you. Or this could mean your vertrabre is loose in that area of the syrnix. This is a good question to ask your doctor. Let us know if you get an answer. Love to all

Debbieducati
Debbieducati

Previous

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders