Has anyone heard from Sarah of paradise

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Has anyone heard from Sarah of paradise

Postby freenow98 » Tue May 29, 2007 11:19 pm

Hi everyone ,I was just wondering if anyone has heard from her,I know a long time ago she said she would be off line for a week or two but it has been a long time now.I miss reading all her messages to everyone and the way she explained a problem if we asked.JUst wondering sheila Pa
freenow98

Postby Debster » Tue May 29, 2007 11:53 pm

The last time I talked to her she was still having computer problems, but thought her daughters friend was going to be able to help her fix them.

I will try to give her a call in between end of the school year events this week for both of my kids.

Deb
Debster

Thank you

Postby freenow98 » Wed May 30, 2007 7:33 am

Thank you Deb,I have so missed her and the last time she was off line for several weeks I started to get worried.Sarah knows my daughter(Megan)and I and we know living with the illness ourselves it can become serious very fast sometimes.Thank you sheila Pa
freenow98

Postby mac » Wed May 30, 2007 3:30 pm

Sheila and Deb, I've been thinking of her every day and have her phone number out wanting to call her when I'm up to it, too. Been worried about her, but I talked to someone who knows her and talked to her two weeks ago, and it's still a computer problem. This is bad stuff!! Wish we could all pitch in and send her some $ to fix her computer...I know we are not to write about any fundraisers here, though. Boy, it would be easy for each of us to send a little and it would sure add up.....

mac
mac

thank you

Postby freenow98 » Thu May 31, 2007 12:24 am

Thank you Mac for the information,Sarah is really dear to me and I know how dear Megan is to her so we just worry so about her.
freenow98

Postby Graybo » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:28 pm

Last edited by Graybo on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Graybo

Postby mac » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:33 pm

Gray, thanks for calling her. I still need to call her, haven't had much chance. We miss her so much!! But I know that feeling of how medicinal working in the garden is! I'm sure she is doing what she needs to be doing right now and getting some good therapy from the earth! She is an earth mama!!

thanks Gray, it'll be wonderful when she comes back aboard!

mac
mac

Postby Debster » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:16 pm

Thanks so much for contacting Sarah. I have been having all kids of issues with my work email, and have not been able to contact my client who gives me work. Since the pickins are slim right now, I have been spending a plethora of time trying to resolve the issue. That translates to little fee time to make phone calls and pay bills. Oops, hate those late charges!

Thanks again for keeping us posted.

Deb
Debster

Postby Graybo » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:20 am

Graybo

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders