Good news!

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Good news!

Postby hartagold23 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:02 pm

Finally, on the 10th day of my spinal headache, it broke!! I took another of a series of naps this weekend, and when I awoke at 5:30pm, I had no more pain in my head. (Knock on wood!) I imagine this may come and go, but I am sooooo thankful to have some time away from the intolerable head pain.

Hope you are all having a pain free (or as close to that as possible) day!

Barb :)
SM/TCS/SB-lipoma/B12 def/Scoliosis/IBS. Had TCS surgery May 24 '07-syrinx totally drained! CSF leak repair--July 16 '07. Currently using a walker for short distances, probably permanently. Surgery was worth it to kill most of the pain!
hartagold23

Postby socialdkitty » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:11 pm

Congrats at the success of your surgery! You are so lucky. I would give just about anything for my headache to go away :)
I hope you just continue to get better and wish you all the pain free days in the world!
socialdkitty

Postby hartagold23 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:15 pm

Thanks, Socialdkitty!!!
SM/TCS/SB-lipoma/B12 def/Scoliosis/IBS. Had TCS surgery May 24 '07-syrinx totally drained! CSF leak repair--July 16 '07. Currently using a walker for short distances, probably permanently. Surgery was worth it to kill most of the pain!
hartagold23

wonderful news to hear

Postby Jenintexas » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:24 pm

that is awesome news Barb. I actually got a terrible headache this weekend. My husband and I were doing some much needed spring cleaning since I will be going in for surgery 6/12 and I am not sure how well he will keep it up as well as I know we will have family visitors afterwards as well. Any who I think I overworked myself because I had a terrible headache yesterday afternoon and most of today. I did take a nap after church and I am taking it eady this evening so I am starting to feel much better. I hope I have great news like yours next week as well too.

Take care, Jennifer
CM 8mm
Jenintexas

Postby Sandy » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:42 pm

Barb,

I'm so happy to hear you've gotten some relief from that horrible headache! Great news for sure.

Jen, I've been thinking of you today. I thought you were going in for surgery on the 12th. Positive thoughts going your way!

love,
sandy :D
Sandy

Postby Snoozie » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:54 pm

Glad to hear it Barb. May everyday be better than the one before it...Sue
Snoozie

Postby prettyeyes » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:09 am

Barb, also glad to hear you are feeling better, just remember take it easy and rest. Jennifer good luck with your surgery will be praying and waiting to hear you out come lot's of love and hugs lisa
prettyeyes

Postby daynthelife » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:47 pm

Barb I am so happy for you!! :D This is wonderful news. I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts your way and for you too Jenn..

much luv,

Kathy
daynthelife

thank you

Postby Jenintexas » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:09 pm

thanks everyone for the positive thoughts and prayers. I am feeling very positive too. Today is my one week beanchmark. I go in next Tueday and check in at 6:30AM. (I don't think I been up at 5am in a long time LOL :D
Jenintexas

Postby powerlineman » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:15 pm

I got one of those spinal headaches after an epidural injection and it was horrible! I couldnt imagine 10 days of it. Good to hear it cleared, I'm sure you feel like a different person. Them things are HARSH.
powerlineman

Postby heaven » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:49 pm

Congrats on getting some release for pain. I'll pray for your continued health.
heaven

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders