Thoughts/prayers

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby kiminfla » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:15 pm

keesh, You know we're here for you -- anytime -- all the time! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you. You're always such an inspiration lending hope and encouragement to all -- the least we can do is send some back your way! Know that you're loved and we're here for whatever we can do. Be blessed my friend, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Postby Janice » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:09 pm

Hi Keesha,

Whatever I can do or say to help, I'm here.

Take care,
GOD Bless!
Janice

Thoracic: SM T3-T12 / Disc Buldge T7-T9 / Mild Scoliosis
Cervical: SM C2-C6 / DDD / Kyphosis
Hemangioma's: T9-T11 & L4

http://janice-mylifewithsm.blogspot.com/ (Copy & Paste link into your browser)
Janice

Postby Debbieducati » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:21 pm

Yes, we are here for you. We all have bad day or more. I am so gald for this web-site. If it wasn't for this I don't know what I would have done. The bad decline in my condition so fast was very hard for me and tha fact that you all are here as help alot. I have finally come to terms with my condition, which makes it easer every day. We want to be there for you so let us know what you need. Love to all

Sincerely; Debbieducati
SM C-5-7
Debbieducati

Postby Ryzing » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:50 pm

Whatever this news is, I pray God will help you find a way through it.

Peace be with you,

Diane
Syringomyelia - C4-T12, Fibromyalgia, Scoliosis, DDD
"If you don't change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?"
Ryzing

Postby cash71 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:59 pm

Keesha, I'm sorry to hear that you have received some bad news. You have been thru so much. Trust that there are good things in store for you in the near future. and in the mean time lean on us. We all need each other to help lift us up when we are down.

Gentle ((((((hugs))))))

Caroline
Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle (Plato)

Syrinx C3-T9, CM zero, OTC, cranial settling, dysautonomia/POTS, and ?EDS

see my blog for more info: http://www.chiariandsyringomyeliaincanada.blogspot.com/
cash71

Postby mac » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:14 pm

Keesha, I am continuing to pray for you. You have been called upon to endure so much the last few years and this latest news is a tough one, but you will hold it together through your faith, your own prayers, our prayers, your church and your family. God has a plan and I pray he will reveal it to you. Stay on that road of faith, it's the only way to get through to the other side. And I'm praying you get thru really soon and start seeing improvement and lots of hope.

God bless you. He loves you and so do I.

love, your friend mac
mac

Postby specialmomx2 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:20 pm

Oh Keesha!

I am so sorry you had bad news. As Mac said, You have been through so much -all of it undeserved, and I just wish you could catch a break.

Know that we are here for you. If there is anything we can do besides pray -which we will be doing anyway, just let us know.

-Paula
"idiopathic" SM T3-T5 taking 50% of available space. Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Cervical stenosis, DDD, metabolic issues including reactive hypoglycemia.

check out my blog: www.onesickmother.com
specialmomx2

Postby heaven » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:24 pm

Keesha, may the good Lord continue to bless and keep you. He knows our strengths and weakness.
heaven

Postby kittb » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:32 pm

Keesha,
Sometimes the strength we need to get through whatever life throws our way is hard to find but through the will of yourself and the love channelled your way by all your friends you shall overcome this latest. My prayers join others to help you through.
Kittb
If you ever lose yourself, call on me and we'll be lost together-Kitt
kittb

Comfort

Postby razzle51 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:35 am

Remember the old saying:
" “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.â€￾
We love ya .Roz
I choose not to place "DIS" in my ability.

There is a light at the end of every tunnel....just pray it's not a train!.

razzle51

Postby precious » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:53 pm

Keesha I am new to the board i want to share my prayers with you in hopes that all will be well.
Precious
precious

Postby daynthelife » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:18 pm

My thoughts are with you Keesha...we're here for you if you need us..

much luv,

Kathy
daynthelife

Postby mac » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:19 pm

Keesha, I'm still really really really really really really really praying for you!!

love, mac
mac

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders