@NS w/dad "Ask does she have CM/SM" NS says A WHAT

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby Silverwolf73 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:58 am

Sorry about stepping on your post, blue :oops:

I replied to your post and Kim directed her post towards me. I just had a breast cancer biopsy done on Monday.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

Blessings,

Renee in Ohio
Silverwolf73

Postby blue1 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:23 am

Hi,
I am still Registered as a Radiation Therapist. I treated cancer patients for years if there is any I can do for you just let me know. I can answer questions too. But most of all I can listen and really understand what you are going through even right now as you wait. I will pray for best for you and please email any time.
Christine :oops: :cry: :wink:
blue1

Postby kiminfla » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:02 pm

Christine (blue1), I hope all goes well with your new NS, Dr. Walsh. Hopefully you'll get some answers and a clear plan for treatment. Wasn't trying to take over your thread, just wanted to address something that was written. -- Sorry.

Di, Thanks for clarifying for me!

Renee, So glad about your surgery -- yeah! About the experts -- No offense was taken. I just wanted to clarify that there are a few others. I wouldn't want anyone who chooses not to, or can't, go to TCI to be in a panic. I know it's hard to find someone with a true expertise in this area but the ASAP medical advisory board is a great place to start!

Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Previous

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders