Pressure feeling in head

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby mac » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:57 pm

How neat to see the connection here between paularay and mamaw, and the assistance in finding a good doctor! I simply cannot believe that that crappy NS would not see you JUST because you owed him $72. That's like nothing to a NS! Where is his code of ethics! Well, now you know what he's like and you deserve better.

Ten grandchildren? Wow! congratulations. Do they call you mamaw?

You say you are disabled, does that mean you are on SSDI? I don't mean to be nosey, just want to suggest you apply for SSDI if you are not on it. I don't get a whole lot, but it helps.

And just having friends online to talk these things out is such a great help to all of us, so I'm glad you found us and look forward to getting to know you better, and I know you will also be helping support folks here as time goes on.

I hope I'm making sense, my brain seems really off tonight!!

blessings
mac
mac

Postby mamaw112499 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:40 am

Dear Mac,
Yes, they call me mamaw. They are the only things that keep me going.
Yes, I do get SSDI, it is not much, but it pays the bills. I also get it for my step-daughter.
I will have to reply to Paularay, we own a cabin on Lake Barkley and my daughter went to Murray State Univeristy. That is so unreal.
mamaw112499

Postby paularay » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:53 am

Hi mamaw, I just wanted to tell you that my NS office actually comes to Murray on Thursdays and I will be going July 12. I am going to do some checking for you and see about them leaving that shunt that apparently does not work. If you needed the shunt in the first place I don't think that your going to suddently not need it anymore. My NS office is the next thing to my family and they treat me as one of theirs. When I was denied the first two times for dissability my NS threw a fit and said that he would go to a hearing and give them a few words of his own. Actually he transcribes all of his office visits and after one of my visits he was so mad that everything he said about the dissability hearings was in my med records from my office visit. I have my dissability and I owe alot to him. If you email me I will email you my phone #, maybe they can help you.
My email is rpmray@wk.net. I'm glad we have connected.
Paula
paularay

Previous

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders