TCI Info

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

TCI Info

Postby CrazyCat » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:26 pm

Does anyone know what the usual time frame is on getting an appointment at TCI? I am currently working on my packet and was just wondering what a good guesstimate time would be like 2 months, 4 months, etc.

I am having serious problems and can't even fill out my packet more than a few quesitons at a time.

Thanks for any info gang. :)
CrazyCat

Postby cash71 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:42 pm

I think the usual is about 3-4 months. I sent my package in and then had to follow-up and nag them several times before I got an actual appointment date. So if you don't hear back shortly after sending your packet I would start bugging your medical secretary assigned to you.
Caroline
Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle (Plato)

Syrinx C3-T9, CM zero, OTC, cranial settling, dysautonomia/POTS, and ?EDS

see my blog for more info: http://www.chiariandsyringomyeliaincanada.blogspot.com/
cash71

Postby CrazyCat » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:51 pm

Thanks for the info. I'm currently working on my blog and starting a website to help spread the word about ACM. This insanity has to stop. No one should go as long as we do in such pain. I know I will need to have some type of fund raiser to help pay for my ticket and consult but I trust God will help me with that. I am taking it one step at a time. Consult first worry about the rest later. Right now my throat is so tight and every time I swallow I get sledge hammer pain at the base of my skull and down my spine so I don't swallow much. It feels like the top of my spine is going to poke through my throat and it's really painful. I'm trying to get this packet filled out on my computer since my handwriting is really bad due to the tremors I am having. Always something isn't it?
~Be who you are and say how you feel, because the people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter.~
CrazyCat

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders